Top IATA colleges in India provide in-depth knowledge of travel and tourism industry to the candidates along with several technical skills. Candidates also get complete knowledge on ticketing and reservations.
For anyone who is looking to make a career in the travel industry, it is important to enroll into an IATA training course. IATA programs are recognized worldwide and offer vast opportunities to the learners to become a successful entrepreneur or a high-powered travel professional in a travel company. The IATA certifications are acknowledged by all the travel agencies and airlines all over the world.
Top IATA institutes in India
There are several top IATA colleges offering affordable and internationally accredited IATA courses in India. Some of the best IATA schools in India offering quality education to their candidates are as follows:
- Travind Institute of Travel and Tourism Management – Pune
- The School of Excellence – Mumbai
- Skylark Institute of Travel – New Delhi
- Patriot Aviation College – Kerala
The programs offered by the leading colleges are developed by industry experts. The course curriculum is updated regularly to keep pace with the latest administrative policies, standards and the quickly evolving needs of the aviation industry. The experienced faculty, researched course content and extensive training techniques make their candidates most desired. These leading colleges make use of best training practices, industry regulations and international standards so that each IATA graduate can address real workplace issues and challenges with professionalism and competence.
The curriculum of IATA courses at these top IATA colleges in India also gives candidates an exposure to popular tourism destination, international travel database and latest sales techniques to pitch and convert travel and tourism clients to custom pre-proposals. Their IATA courses also help the students learn how to devise complex travel itineraries, absorb specialized skills of travel products while developing knowledge to work on ticket exchanges and reissues for customers.
Upon completion of the IATA course from one of the top IATA colleges in India, students will be able to apply a vast range of knowledge and skills including:
Familiarization with IATA’s regulations, common national requirements and the role of the National Travel Agents’ Associations.
- Ability to handle all key aspects of the travel agency business and understand the role of Global Distribution Systems.
- Calculating and quoting exact air fares.
- Acquiring the necessary knowledge and skills ensuring that front-line contact with the client is outstanding.
- Producing international and customized inclusive tours.
- Answering the clients’ queries, explaining conditions and booking tour products.
- Understanding the settlement and billing system giving your travel operation a diverse operational advantage.
- Constructing complex routings and fares by applying advanced IATA fare principles.
- Issuing and re-issuing other key documents for all types of international journeys.
- Getting knowledge of the world geography and top-notch practices to offer exceptional customer service.