Bachelor degree in engineering is one of the most sought-after courses across India and many students opt for engineering as their career. As the time to finalize the engineering colleges gets closer, so does the level of research that goes in to deciding which one is the perfect option. Numerous websites are releasing the ranking of the engineering colleges and the candidates are left more confused than before. There are so many ways to find out the best institute to pursue the higher education. Before finalizing about any institute, it is better to inquire about several aspects.
What are the factors that will help you decide the right engineering college? Have a look at a few of them:
- Accreditation standards: An aspirant is going to spend their valuable time of 4 years and efforts in earning a professional degree to compete the global market, so it is better to make sure about the accreditation of the institute. The top engineering colleges are certified by the appropriate agencies and their curriculum is at par the international standards. Always visit the website of institute, have a look at its course curriculum and see its accreditations, certifications and awards.
- Academic superiority: This is another major factor that you need to verify on your checklist to know about the reputation of the institution’s academic departments. Are the teaching faculty well-qualified and experienced in their respective fields? Are they attuned to the industry standards or will you be provided with the hands-on-experience in the curriculum along with the internship opportunities? Before finalizing the engineering college, one should gather this information.
- Placements: This part plays a key role in deciding about the college. Look for the companies that visit the campus and also inquire about the placement percentage. It is better to enquire about this from the previous batch students or the existing seniors. Best engineering colleges in North India have separate placement cells that take of all the related activities like internships and placements.
- Extracurricular activities: These activities play a great role in the overall development of the students. This is must to stand-out in today’s competitive environment. These activities include skill development, communication skills, co-curricular activities and more.
- Faculty: The best engineering institutes have an experienced faculty that transform the knowledge using an innovative teaching learning process. An effective and talented faculty can make the future of students brighter. They share their real life experiences with the students to make them ready for the competitive world.
Indo Global Colleges is one of the best engineering colleges in Punjab that focus on developing the engineering professionals of tomorrow. The institute is well-known for excellence in quality learning, career-oriented and value-based professional learning. IGEF has earned accolades for its latest and state-of-the-art infrastructure, academic excellence and vibrant campus. Focusing on the integrated and overall development, the students are prepared for the global industry. Dynamic training programs are also organized to develop the personality and skills of students. To know more about the institute, visit its website. One can also take part in online forum discussions to get further updates about the reputation of the institute.