The rewarding job opportunities offered in hotel management industry has led to an increasing demand for various short-term and long-term courses in this field, which are offered by almost all good hotel management colleges across the nation. The beautiful city of Pune is home to several such universities where students from all over the world come for pursuing a professional course as lucrative as this one from hotel management college after 12th.
Most of these colleges have an amazing placement record as is evident from the success stories of students who completed their hotel management course from these colleges. They make all possible efforts to prepare students to achieve excellence in their career and fulfil their goals.
We are providing below the list of top 10 colleges in Pune to study hotel management in 2018:
- All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology: One of the oldest hotel management colleges, AISSMS is AICTE approved college and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. This course was started in the year 1997 to help young hotel management professionals to achieve their goals. The college provides international internships and is amongst the top 20 colleges of Hotel Management in India, according to The Week Magazine.
- MIHMS (Magarpatta Institute of Hospitality Management) MIHM, Pune has an experience of more than 14 years in the field of imparting education and nurturing the budding talent of hospitality industry. Team spirit and creativity runs in the blood of students who pursue their course from this hotel management college after 12th. Their kitchens are well equipped to provide the best practical learning experience to students.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology: This institute was started in the year 1992, with an aim to focus on every single aspect of the learning process and meet the increasing demand for professional training in hotel management. As more and more hotels are coming up, the need for imparting specialized education is important and this is well understood by BVIHMCT. Their infrastructure and facilities are amongst the best in the city and the country as well.
- Dina Institute of Hotel Business Management:Ranked amongst top 50 colleges in South India, this institute is affiliated with is The University of Pune, Maharashtra. It has world class facilities and highly experienced faculty which believes in instilling human values amongst students, besides all the required technical skills and training.
- Ecole HoteliereLavasa: With ten years of experience in creating qualified professionals for hospitality industry, this institute has made its place amongst the top names owing to its core values of imparting skills like leadership and entrepreneurship that empowers its students to think differently and handle every situation that comes in front of them.
- Arvind B. Telang Institute of Hotel Management: Under the able leadership of Late Chairman, Dr. Arvind B. Telang, this institute has been excellently delivering hotel management education since last 20 years .The course is run by the name of Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies -BScHS (3 Year Degree Programme in Hotel Management,Travel & Tourism).
- Global Institute of Hotel Management: Affiliated to Osmania University, GIHM has been operational since the year 2000 and has the right blend of infrastructure, facilities and faculty for the hotel management course. It provides industrial training for hands on experience and has also partnered with other international colleges for students exchange programme.
- Institute of Hotel & Tourism Management: This is the right place for students who really dream big and want to put in all possible efforts for emerging as leaders in the industry. It has all the desired facilities like state-of-the-art-labs, seminar rooms, library, sports, placement cell, etc. It maintains an amazing balance between academic teaching and imparting practical skills amongst students.
- MAEER’S MIT College of Food Technology: This institute was started in the year 2006 with the vision to take India way ahead in the field of Food Processing, both quantitatively and qualitatively. It has affiliation with Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research and also Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth. The college provides an undergraduate program leading to B. Tech. (Food Technology) which is a 4 years degree course.
- UEI Global: It was started by industry experts with an aim to provide world-class education to students aspiring to become successful professionals in the hotel industry. This hotel management college in Pune strivesto deliver academic excellence through the use of current and most advanced course curriculum and teaching methodology.