Education blogs are the new online mode that are helping student to understand what they are studying and improving their skills of studies. Education is an ever changing and an adaptive process and in the 21st Century, education blogging is the new practice. There are a number of benefits of education blogs which can help the students through different ways. The following compilation shows different points on how education blogs can be beneficial among students of all age.
- Educational Blogs improves Communication skills of students: Educational blogs help students to use words in the appropriate context, learn to engage in and receive constructive feedback, and carry on productive discussions about the class subject matter. In a way, Students can make comments, respond through email, and these develop strong bonds.
- It Creates Individuality of a Student: In a classroom full of a large number of students, there might be a chance that teacher may overlook a student’s problem and that remains unsolved. Therefore in this process, the student’s unique personality traits and interests may be ignored by the teacher. Education blogging ensures that this does not happen and the student can discover their own self through internalizing what is there in the blog.
- It helps motivate students: Traditional Classroom only brings a sense of monotony and education gets reduced only in a spiral of submitting projects and completing homework. But blogging makes education more interesting, for which students can learn a topic quickly than reading a textbook. Education blogs motivate students to quest for more and promotes a harmonic way of learning and internalizing.
- Education blogs reduce costs: Buying textbooks for school curriculum or question banks for competitive exam is a costly affair and not every student can afford for it. But with the reduced cost of internet and online availability of education through blogs, students can reduce their cost and can also have instant access. It helps students reach to different education materials at a low budget.
- Education blogs help students adaptive to technology: The cyber world is now a very powerful tool and students primarily need to access through different kinds of technology to access to an education blog. Now that education is available just through the click of a button, it directly helps students to learn something new about technology as well, which promotes digital literacy among juniors as well. In a study, it has been observed that students who study online rank 9% higher than the average students who get their education only through traditional learning. This is another benefit of education blogs.
From the above points, we can clearly see that education blogs are very beneficial for students and that can promote effective understanding among them. Students can learn with much depth from education blogs which can never be acquired from traditional mode of learning. Educational blogs are beneficial and it can be guessed that more and more students in the coming age will understand the benefits of online educational blogging and engage themselves.