As more people get vaccinated and have returned to their dentist’s offices, the sales of dental equipment have also doubled. This only means that the dental industry is slowly recovering back to its pre-pandemic growth. Even if the new Delta variant can be quite alarming, people who are looking for cheap dental implants can now feel safer when visiting their dentists.
How Do You Know That You Need a Tooth Implant?
Having dental implants can positively impact your life. Since these procedures have about 98% success rates, you won’t have to worry about fixing them or if they fail as long as you take good care of them the proper way. If you are not yet sure whether getting cheap dental implants is good for you, check out these signs that you definitely will need one:
1. You have a missing tooth or teeth. This is one of the top signs that you need a dental implant to fill in the space where the tooth used to be. These implants look natural so you won’t have to worry about it looking fake whenever you smile.
2. You have a loose dental bridge. Having a loose dental bridge can be a bit similar to having loose dentures. So save yourself the headache and get dental implants if you don’t want to get stuck with a loose bridge.
3. You are suffering from a cracked or broken tooth. If this happens, you only have two options: get a dental crown or a dental implant. As much as possible, your dental professional will try to preserve the natural tooth. But this will still depend on the severity of the damage. Either they will extract the remaining part of the tooth and place a dental implant or a dental crown. You can find affordable dental crown cost Australia clinics as long as you check their prices and learn more about their services.
4. You can hardly chew food due to missing teeth. Anyone who has missing teeth will tell you how difficult it is to bite and chew your favourite food especially when you are hungry. That’s why if you still want to eat all your favourite foods without hesitation, go for cheap dental implants. Don’t let your missing teeth make you suffer.
5. If your tooth becomes infected. When a tooth infection occurs, the only way to save it is for the dentist to extract the tooth. This is the best time that you should get an implant to serve as your new tooth. Dental implants are durable and strong similar to your natural teeth. You don’t need any special procedure afterwards either. Just take care of your implants the same way you care for your natural teeth.
What Happens if You Don’t Get Dental Implants?
Some people delay getting implants because they are scared of the procedure and wary of the cost. While these are valid reasons, knowing the possible complications of not getting implants is important. Because the more a decayed tooth stays in your mouth, the more it can affect the adjacent tooth. You can also ask your dentist about tooth filling and check out how much does a filling cost if this can be done.
Also, if your tooth is missing for a minimum of twelve months without getting an implant, expect for bone loss to occur. When this happens, you may need other procedures like a sinus lift or bone graft. The surrounding teeth will also shift if you will not deal with the gap. Delaying getting an implant will cost you even more money because some teeth will tilt in diagonally. To correct this, you may need to have a procedure called orthodontia which is probably costlier than getting an implant.
Whatever your reasons for losing your teeth, it is necessary to have dental implants to bring back your beautiful smile. Call your dental expert and book an appointment so you can discuss your options. Your dentist will provide you with the best treatment that is suitable to your current dental status. Also check out our blog to find out how much is a root canal and other related articles.