Choosing an educational program is a difficult task and is one of the most important decisions in the life of a student. Distance learning is the most convenient way for the working professionals to enhance their knowledge and expertise. Master of Business Administration is one of the best degree programs that are highly demanded in global business market. Distance learning MBA is gaining huge popularity these days and there are many good institutes in India offering these programs in different specializations. To choose among these institutes is a major task and therefore, one can look upon several aspects to find the best one. Pune is one of the best educational hubs in India that has growing number of institutions including distance education institutes to support the working professionals. Here are some of the important points to remember while choosing the best college in Pune for MBA distance learning:
1. Affiliation and recognition: If you are opting for distance learning education institute for MBA in India, it is important that the institute you are choosing must be recognized by Distance Education Council for diploma and if you are considering degree program then make sure that it is recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission).
2. Course duration and classes: Next important thing on your to ask list should be, what is the course duration and what are the class arrangements? A distance MBA program offers weekend classes and evening classes as a number of working professionals opt for this course. Doubt clearing sessions, extra classes and other assistance must also be kept in mind. The course should be flexible as per the working schedule of the aspirants.
3. Placement opportunities: In today’s time, your MBA degree is of no use unless it is backed by the immediate placement. And, in case of distance learning it is even more important because those who opt for distance learning are from the financially weak background or students with gaps. In today’s world, no one afford to wait and therefore want immediate placement. Therefore, while surveying for the distance learning MBA colleges, you should check with the placement cell and the record of student’s placements.
4. Faculty: A teacher is the one who shape-up the future of students. It is important to check if the faculty is flexible and available to solve the queries of students before or after the class. It is also important to check how often you can meet the teachers and is it possible to have the lecture’s assistance with the test exercises while preparing for the exam.
5. Virtual classes: In today’s competitive world, it is mandatory that distance learning institute provides the virtual classes. These sessions help students from different regions who cannot attend the weekend classes. Moreover, since the distance learning course is still not considered at par with the regular MBA, the students must make sure whether the course and study material is in synchronization with the latest trends of industry. Online library, test papers, study materials and workshops are the important aspects that one should keep in mind while choosing the best university in Pune for MBA distance learning.