An Indian customer contacted our tech team regarding bad refrigerator compressor noise. Here is what we shared with him to scale back the noise. Get your fridge repair in Kolkata with huge discount and proper Corona Virus Precautions.
Refrigerator Noise Sources
First we educated our Indian customer about refrigerator noise sources.
Condenser Fan Motor
Modern frost-free refrigerators include a condenser fan motor. You’ll find this fan near the compressor located at the rear bottom. If it’s a built-in Sub-Zero or Kitchen Aid refrigerator, you’ll find the motor on the highest of the refrigerator.
- Condenser fan motor is meant to circulate air through the condenser coil to cool down the compressor.
- When the condenser fan motor doesn’t work properly, you would possibly experience bad refrigerator compressor noise which might also cause the failure of the compressor.
Evaporator Fan Motor
Another source of noise can come from an evaporator fan motor located within the freezer side. This fan is intended to circulate cool air from the freezer to the refrigerator side. Fridge repair will be necessary, so you should consult with a few professionals.
- A faulty evaporator fan motor won’t offer the expected coolness in your refrigerator and freezer side resulting in food spoilage and may cause your kitchen appliance to prevent producing ice.
So, you would like to repair the problem immediately to cut back the noise and make sure the proper functioning of your refrigerator.
How you’ll be able to Reduce Bad Refrigerator Noise
You will should inspect the condenser fan motor to seek out the possible reason behind the noise.
- Unplug the refrigerator and take away your rear access panel.
- Disconnect the fan.
- After removing, check for any obstruction that may be causing poor circulation by preventing the fan to maneuver smoothly.
- Make sure that the world is free from any obstruction to enable the air to maneuver freely. Regular vacuuming is required to induce the simplest outcome. If you discover that your fan motor is worn or blade is broken, consider a replacement. You’ll be able to also check the rubber mounting grommets to search out any damage.
Inspect the evaporator fan motor within the freezer compartment. If a loud sound coming from the freezer side you’ll be able to blame the faulty evaporator fan motor. You’ll be able to fix it on your own.
- Unplug the refrigerator then its evaporator fan cover.
- In some cases, the ice frost might cause noise. If this is often the case unplugs the refrigerator and let the ice to defrost.
- When the blade is broken or loose and therefore the motor shaft isn’t turning properly, you may need to replace them.
Another source of a noise will be improperly leveled or installed refrigerator.
These are the causes of bad refrigerator noise. Our Refrigerator Repair Experts the least All Electric Care that serve Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi Mumbai and etc mention that you just can check the above-mentioned parts to scale back the noise. If you actually find it difficult to grasp which part isn’t working, you’ll be able to take the assistance of execs. Experienced repair professionals can do that job more effectively and may come up with an answer quickly. We are available with all type of home and office appliances. Get your fridge maintenances and fridge repair in Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and etc.
ALso Read about: Have You Downloaded Vidmate App? Is it of any use?