If you want to make creative videos with your own specific music, then you can create video collages. A video collage is a video collection arranged in an aesthetic collage that complements each other. It’s a seemingly stunning way of presenting a video and can be combined with music to bring it to life.
Video Collage is perfect for short-form content for sharing on social media or giving the audiences a taste of something like an event. For making video collages, several apps are available on the internet; here in this article, we will talk about the two best apps. So keep reading this article to stay tuned.
Here we have described two of the best apps for making video collage that contains a large collection of features. Let’s see what these are:
Acapella is a free video collage maker that offers several filters and effects to make your videos attractive. It enables you to record your own videos to make collages. Besides, you can add your favorite music or record your individual voice in the videos. Acapella is an Android app. But the good thing is you can download the Acapella App for Mac or Windows by using an Android emulator.
- Acapella comes with a simple design that can be used by anyone easily.
- It has lots of frames to give a creative look to your video.
- To make your video collage smooth, it has several transition effects.
- With this app, you can add your desired music to video collages to bring life.
- This app allows you to customize the watermark by adding logos, text, images, or URLs.
It is another popular video collage maker that contains numerous features to merge your videos together. You can also add your preferred photos and audio to your video collage to make your video more pleasing. Besides, Video Collage Maker contains lots of emojis and stickers to express your emotion through your videos.
- Video Collage Maker lets you merge your favorite video into one video.
- It allows you to add transition effects on the attached point of the two videos.
- Your desired music can be added to your video collage through this app.
- To make your video collage stunning, it offers a wide range of beautiful layouts.
- For viewing multiple videos at once, it is designed with a simple interface.
Below we have pointed out how you can make video collages with music through these Apps. You can use any of the apps between Acapella and Video Collage Maker for making video collages.
Making video collages with Acapella is an easy task. Follow the below steps to make video collages with this app.
- First, install the Acapella app on your device and open it.
- After that, click on the red button at the bottom center.
- Press on the ‘Record Now’ option at the top of the ‘join Collaboration’ option.
- Now choose the desired layout from the layout list and Select the time length of your video collage.
- Add your desired photos and videos from your device by clicking on the plus icon from each collage box.
- Then, press the music logo at the bottom left corner to add music from your device.
- Adjust different parameters like volume, panning, the reverb of your music from the control option.
- Click on the share option from the top-right corner and tap the Camera Roll to save your collage on your device.
Here we have described how you can make video collages through the Video Collage Maker app.
- Install the Video Collage Maker app on your device and launch it.
- Click on the Video option from the home page.
- Choose your collage layout from the showing list.
- After that, tap on the collage box to add a photo or video from your device.
- To add your desired music from your device, click on the Music icon.
- Then, click on the done icon at the top-right corner to save the video collage.
After reading the features of the Acapella and Video Collage Maker, you might figure out that Acapella contains more features than Video Collage Maker. By using these features, you can easily create memorable videos, including weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries. Besides, for making a video collage, Acapella comes with a simple interface that anyone can easily navigate. This app is also suitable for users of all ages, whether young or kids.
Acapella has really had a huge amount of success in only six months of being released. Till now more than 50K people have downloaded this app on their device from the Google Play Store.
Apart from that, Acapella has received a 2.8-star rating according to around 29K user reviews. In addition, Acapella has spread with remarkable speed to all popular social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Acapella app offers monthly and yearly subscription plans. In monthly plans, it includes a free trial period of 7 days. After seven days, it will cost $9.99 USD/month. Both subscription plans offer the same features in Acapella. This price will be charged automatically unless you cancel your subscription during the trial. You can cancel your subscription every month starting on the first billing date.
Although several video collage makers are available on the internet, Acapella and Video Collage Maker are the most popular. By using these apps, you can easily create your own video collage. If we compare them, Acapella would be best for its outstanding features and tools. This app is the top choice for many users as it is easy to use and is even suitable for users who don’t have any experience making these types of videos.
Vivek is a published author of Meidilight and a cofounder of Zestful Outreach Agency. He is passionate about helping webmaster to rank their keywords through good-quality website backlinks. In his spare time, he loves to swim and cycle. You can find him on Twitter and Linkedin.