Jiofi is a portable broadband device of Reliance Digital. It is basically a router just like any other typical router. The only difference is that Jiofi is a much smaller router. It is beneficial as you can carry it anywhere in your pocket. The latest version of the Jiofi router is Jiofi 6, an improved version with advanced features. Jiofi routers help several devices to get connected to a single personal Wi-Fi hotspot. Generally, a maximum of 10 users can get connected to the 4G high-speed internet connectivity at a time. It is possible to connect various devices such as Android phones, IPAD, tabs, and other mac systems. Anyone can use the internet for free with the help of Jiofi. To avail unlimited internet connection, you will have to insert a JIO sim in Jiofi dongle.
First we want to discuss about the latest version of Jiofi dongle, so that you can get a proper idea about the latest updated version of Jiofi router.
- Different Versions of Jiofi Wi-Fi Router
- Specifications of Jiofi Wi-Fi Router
- How to get Jiofi dongle from an offline store / online store?
- Jiofi Device Price and Plans
- How to login Jiofi.local.html
- Manage your account using by Jiofi official website www.jiofi.local.html
- Follow the steps to change the password of Jiofi router through jiofi.local.html
- Recover your login username using http://Jiofi.local.html
- Jiofi FAQ
- Cons about the Jiofi dongle
- Conclusion of Jiofi dongle
Different Versions of Jiofi Wi-Fi Router
The JiofiWi-Fi router is available in a number of different versions. Some of these are.
- Jiofi 2
- Jiofi 3
- Jiofi 4
- Jiofi 5
- Jiofi 6
It is said that the features of Jiofi 4 are much better than Jiofi 3 and Jiofi 2. As a result of this, it is possible to enjoy a wide range of functions and benefits at the same affordable price. If we compare all the devices, we can say that Jiofi 4 is better than both the other two devices when it comes to connectivity, battery life, and speed.
Latest Versio Jiofi 6
Jiofi 6 is the latest addition to the list with amazing specifications in it. It has a powerful battery of 3000 mAh, which lasts up to 8-9 hours on a single charge. The device throughput is 150mbps with voice call features. You can login by jiofi.local.html to use this latest version. At first you have to making an account by creating an user id and password with the help of this web address studycrumb.com.
The Jiofi 4 router is available at a price of INR 1999. It has an O-LED display and a battery life of 2600 mAh. The connectivity supported by the Wi-Fi is LTE, which provides a speed of 2300 MHz and 1800 MHz. It also has an IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 G. The slim slot available with the Wi-Fi router is of nano slot. As a result, you will have to cut the sim to the Nano size and then put it in the router. Jiofi dongle comes with a micro SD slot. You can connect about 30 devices to this JiofiWi-Fi dongle. This dongle have a battery backup for 7 hours in total. So you don’t have to think about the battery life.
Specifications of Jiofi Wi-Fi Router
The Jiofi Wi-Fi has some of the best specifications as it promises excellent speed, connectivity, and perfect network. Given its size, we already know that it is portable and can be carried anywhere very easily. The cost of the Wi-Fi is reasonable compared to any other Wi-Fi dongle or even broadband connections. The one-time purchase and the monthly or the regular recharge required is quite pocket friendly. So we should recommend you to buy the one time purchase plan, so that you can save more money than the regular jio recharge plan.
Once you buy this Jiofi router, it will be very easy to set it up and start working with it. Its amazing features make it the most recommended and rated product among all other similar products and services available in the market.
Features of Jiofi Dongle
Jiofi comes with a number of features. Let us take a look at some of them.
- The best feature of Jiofi is its portability. It is basically a mini Wi-Fi router. As the size is really tiny, you can easily carry it anywhere. Either put in your laptop bag with your laptop or a small pouch. As a result, you can always keep your Wi-Fi with you and work wherever you want. All of this and that too at the same speed. You will simply need your laptop pr any other device and you are good to begin your work at a full rate.
- Apart from that, the battery life is perfect. This product has a battery life of 2300 mAH. As a result, you can go anywhere and keep working for hours. There is absolutely no need to worry about anything at all. It is possible to work using Jiofi for nearly 8 hours at a stretch. So, you can easily enjoy a full high-speed internet connection for a couple of hours, irrespective of where you are working.
- It is possible to use the internet in 10 different devices using Jiofi. That is quite a lot. Isn’t it? An average individual would have a laptop, a mobile phone, and a tab, easily connected to Jiofi. If you have more than just 3 devices then you do not have to worry at all. So, if you plan to have a Jiofi at your home it will be easy to share it with all your family members.
- If you buy this Jiofi router, you can enjoy 4G speed, even in your 2G or 3G mobile. Yes, absolutely, If you have a 2G or 3G mobile and plan to buy a cell phone or a sim just for that, then stop and read this entire content. You do not need to make any other purchase or make any different kind of investment if you have a Jiofi. All you need to do is connect the hotspot to your mobile devices and then enjoy a smooth and uninterrupted, seemingly incredible fast connection.
- Last but not least, Jiofi is terrific if you want to make free calls from your 2G or 4G mobile phones. So, even your calling expenses could be cut down only with the help of one Jiofi router. Isn’t that great? If you want to make calls using your Jiofi router then you will have to download the jioCall application in your mobile.
How to get Jiofi dongle from an offline store / online store?
Jiofi routers are very popular and are readily available in any online store. You can even consider buying it offline in ay Reliance Digital Store. With the rise in the ecommerce industry, everything is possible online, and so is this. Various e-commerce platforms such as Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon are having these Jiofi dongle.
While you go to purchase your Jiofi router in a store, make sure that you share the passport-sized photo and documents such as the Aadhar card. It is a very basic requirement which almost all shops have. No matter you buy a sim or a router this is mandatory. The Aadhar card id is taken as proof of identity. The best part of getting a Jiofi is that you will be getting a sim completely free.
If you are still planning to get a broad ban connection at home then that is a very bad plan. You would need installation charges and then the cost of usage. Instead, you can get a Jiofi router and your works will be sorted than ever before. Enjoy free internet along with free calls. There would be no interruption. This is almost like a significant one-time investment.
Jiofi Device Price and Plans
The Jiofi is available at online or offline stores at a price of INR 1999.
There are different recharge plans available for Jiofi.
1. Jiofi Recharge Plan for 4 Device – 1.5 GB
Under this scheme, it is possible to recharge at different rates, such as 199 INR, 399 INR, 555 INR, and 2121 INR. For each of these, the Data starts from 42 GB and keeps on increasing till 504 GB. The plan validity begins with 28 days and extends to 336 days. You can easily enjoy free Jio to Jio and Jio to Non-Jio hours. Jio to Jio calls is unlimited and free for all the packages under this scheme. However, the call hours for each of the scheme differs based on the price of the package.
2. Jiofi 4 Wi-Fi Router Dongle Recharge Plans – 3GB
The Jiofi 4 Wi-Fi Router plan covers various schemes for 3 GB data usage. The prices start from 249 INR to 2399 INR. For this range of prices, the different data plans available include 56GB and till 730 GB. Similarly, the validity starts from 28 days and extends till 365 days. It is possible to make Jio to Jio unlimited calls. The total free calling hours for Jio to Non-Jio keeps increasing from 1000 minutes to up to 12000 minutes.
4. Jio Recharge Work From Home Device Plans
The Work from Home device plan is a rather new plan that was introduced lately to support the home initiative’s work during the pandemic. It was possible to recharge for 151 and enjoy 30 GB of unlimited data, 201 INR, which offers 40 GB data and 251 INR that offers 50 GB of data. The home plan’s work is excellent for those who need to work from home and need high-speed internet to complete with their office works.
How to login Jiofi.local.html
Whichever version of Jiofi router you have doesn’t matter, but you have to get into the IP address given to you to access that. Jiofi.local.htlm is the login address with IP address 192.168.1.1. Jiofi dongle being a tiny portable router that can be carried in a pocket anywhere you want to. It only has few buttons on it, a sim slot, an sd card slot, charging port, and an indicator.
To use this Jiofi router you have to login through jiofi-local-html, after login you can start to use the internet connection. But when ever you forget your jifi password for login then also you have go through by this web address jiofi-local-html to rest your password. And for the first time user also have to use jiofi.local.html and have to create account.
As there is nothing such feature on the device where you can change your device setup, there comes the role of Jiofi.local.html address.
Manage your account using by Jiofi official website www.jiofi.local.html
Visit http://Jiofi.local.html and log in to the admin panel page. There you can change your Wi-Fi password and router’s settings.
Also, you can manage LTE, Network, LAN, Wi-Fi, Storage, User Management, Firmware Upgrade, Apps Management, WPS, and advanced settings.
The most fantastic thing about Jiofi is that if you forget your password, it has a button to hard reset the Jiofi. The button is present on the backside of the device. Or you can create new password jiofi local html in this web address.
Easy Login to your dashboard by jiofi-local-html
Logging into the dashboard is very easy. You just need to follow some simple general steps.
- Open any of your browsers to open jiofi-local-html
- Enter the link http://Jiofi.local.html in the URL.
- You will be directed to the login page on jiofi.local.html
- You will be asked to fill up the username and password on jiofi local html
(For new users the default username and password is “administrator” in Jiofi locl html dashboard)
For previous users, the username and password is the one you had set before.
- Then click on the login button, and now you are logged in by jiofi local html
- Your dashboard will be in front of you with multiple options in jiofi local html
Just using the jiofi.local.html you can easily login to your account with your login details, and can use the internet. As a new user your have to create your own ID and password of Jiofi dongle, this also you can do by using jiofi.local.html. So knowing about this jiofi.local.html is very important.
Follow the steps to change the password of Jiofi router through jiofi.local.html
Jiofi provides a default username and password. But are you okay with that? I think it’s a no. So you might be looking for the username and password changing process, right? Go through the below procedure and have an amazing username and a most robust password of your own.
- First, open the http://Jiofi.local.html web page using the link as mentioned above.
- Now log in using your current username and password.
- Now your dashboard will open, and on the dashboard, you will see a settings option.
- Click on setting and then get into the user management.
- There you will find your old username. You can change that username and can have another one of your choices.
- Now, if you want to change the password, then follow the exact process. Now just in place of a username, change your password.
- First, write your current password and then new password and then click on apply.
- Your password is changed, and you will be logged out.
- Now log in using your new username and password.
You have to do all the process by using jiofi.local.html this web address only, not other than that. So keep in mind that rather than this jiofi.local.html web address other may be fraud.
Set a strong password of Jiofi dongle/router
At several places, we have kept several passwords. jiofi.local.html this web address will help you to create strong password. Some websites ask you for a stronger password, and some don’t. But what do we prefer? An ideal password that we can remember easily.
So here in this section, I will help you with how you can have a strong password.
- First of all, a strong password consists of a name or a word, a unique character, and a number.
- So what’s that word? It can be your name, your pet’s name, or your favorite thing’s name.
- Special character as in # , @ etc.
- And now, numbers. For that, you can have your birth date or school roll number or your lucky number, whatever.
- Now combine the above three and congratulations, you have a strong password as of now.
Please Note: You must keep changing your password after frequent intervals. It is an excellent practice to keep your passwords updated after regular intervals.
Recover your login username using http://Jiofi.local.html
Problem alert !!! Forgot your login username or password? Don’t know how to recover? Is your Jiofi router inaccessible? Don’t worry. The Jiofi router has a reset button in case you forget your username and password. The button is present on the backside of the device. You have to remove the battery first. Once you press the reset button, your username and password are back to default,i.e., administrator. Now start from the beginning and access your jiofi dongle as usual. Using by this process you can recover your login username easily by using jiofi.local.html this web address. If you can’t recover your dongle you should visit a near by Reliance Digital, where they will help you to solve your problem, they also use the same web address jiofi.local.html on their phone or laptop to login to your account.
Because Jiofi is a very common device among us, so it is available in many places, you can buy it from anywhere. But mainly you will find it for online purchase in Flipkart, Amazon and for offline purchase you will get it from Reliance Digital stores. Then for using you have to login through this jiofi local html.
When you buy a Jiofi, then you will get so many things with it. They gives you a starter kit, where you will get a Jiofi portable device, along with Jio GST software solution for the next one year and 25 GB data connection also for one year access, and also unlimited calls.
For login into Jiofi.local.html at first you have to open any browser in your mobile or desktop like Chrome, Opera or anything, after opening it just type http://Jiofi.local.html/. After opening the page you can see a login option you have to click on that and have to provide some information like username and password (which you have created during the time of signing in) and then you will be logged in.
It can support up to 31 different connections, at the same time but we will recommend you not to do that. And try that it can’t cross 10, because you have to confine the bandwidth overload, and at the same time if you connect less than 10 connection then you will also get a better experience of internet speed. Every thing you can manage by using jiofi-local-html this.
This device gives a better experience of using the internet, it will gives you service in a double time manner like if you charge this device for 3 hours (full charged) then it will gives you a six hours of service on continues use.
It has a USB slot, you can use it for tethering on your laptop or computer.
You always have to keep in mind that whether your device is far from you or near to you, if it is far from you then you don’t get a good connection, always try to keep near you. And if you connect more than 10 devices with it then also your internet speed will slow down, so don’t connect more than 10 devices at the same time. And you always have to keep the router firmware updated to the latest version, by regularly checking on jiofi local html for latest version thus you can get a high speed internet connection.
This Jiofi device will give you a better 4G experience in all the places, it’s download speed can touch 150 Mbps and it’s upload speed is also high it can upload at 50 Mbps. It also have a feature, by which you can do video calls and voice calls from Jio 4G voice application. You can connect your Jiofi dongle with many devices like laptop, desktop, android phones and even in the smart TV also. You also get a good battery life in Jiofi dongle, it can continuously give you service up to 5 to 6 hours, on full charge.
Jiofi doesn’t support any other sim cards like Airtel, Vodafone, etc. Because it is locked only with Jio sim cards.
I am saying yes because other sim cards will work in it’s unlocked version, you can avail this feature in some mobile shops near about you, they will unlock the version and then you can use any sim cards like Vodafone or Airtel, in that Jiofi device.
Cons about the Jiofi dongle:-
Just because of this Jiofi gives you a better 4G connection, it doesn’t means that every where it gives high speed connection. Jio sim has launched just few years back that’s why you may have to face problems in the village areas, but that problem is not with the Airtel and Vodafone sim cards because they giving us services for a long time, and for that in the village areas they gives better network connection than Jio.
In the Jiofi dongle you can only use the Jio sim so that’s a big problem for those who want to use Jiofi with another sim cards with a better network connection. Though it can fix, by some mobile shops where they unlock your Jiofi and then you can use a better a network connection with the other sim cards like Airtel and Vodafone. This is the only con you may have to face in the village areas, other than this everything is perfectly fine in this device. If you are living in a metropolis city you must have to use this device because in this area this Jiofi device will not disappoint you with its super speed. So what are you waiting for just buy this and enjoy a 4G high speed internet connection.
Conclusion of Jiofi dongle
Getting a Jiofi router will be an amazing decision. To access your router you need to visit
Get into the router admin panel to set up your device and experience the high-speed internet of Jio. In this article we hvae mentioned all the information regarding to Jiofi. what is Jiofi dongle? how you can buy this Jiofi dongle? How to use this device? if you forgot your password how to fix it, features of it, and types of this Jiofi dongle, and many more things that you should know about it, thus you don’t have to face any problem regarding this device. If you face any problem then call jiofi support at 1800-889-9999 they will fix your problem.
Thank you for visiting us.