Krushak Odisha Portal welcomes participation from Small, Marginal, Landless Cultivators, and agricultural laborers. This platform enables them to seek financial assistance and address their debt concerns. Since its inception five years ago, this project has succeeded in achieving its goals.
Please note : That the state government is not associated with, approved by, or sponsoring either Vakilsearch or our team. The only aim of the content on this website is informative.
|Portal Name||Odisha Krushak|
|Managed by||Government of Odisha|
|Offered Benefits||Krushak Card, Sathi List, Registration, Login|
|Intended Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers, Landless Cultivators, and Agricultural Laborers|
What Is Krushak Odisha Portal?
The Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation initiative was introduced in India on December 21, 2018, under the leadership of Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha. Odisha was the pioneering state to implement this program, with eligibility restricted to permanent residents of the state. On September 11, the Odisha government allocated Rs. 742.58 crores to fund this initiative. The primary objective of the Krushak Odisha Portal is to offer support to farmers burdened by debt, requiring users to complete a registration process to access its services. As per the program’s provisions, agricultural laborers without land ownership will receive a financial assistance of 10,000 rupees each, which can be conveniently deposited into their designated bank accounts.”
Objective of Krushak Odisha Portal:
The primary objective of the Krushak Odisha Portal is to provide crucial support to individuals engaged in agriculture, including farmers and various agricultural experts. Those who have registered on the platform can access financial assistance to alleviate their burdensome debts.
Advantages of the Krushak Odisha Portal:
- Enrolled participants in this initiative will be entitled to a life insurance coverage of 2 lakh rupees.
- An impressive distribution of dwellings, ranging from 2 to 57 lakh, has been allocated to landless farmers across the region.
- Small-scale farmers and those without land will receive an annual support of 10 lakh rupees from the Odisha government.
- For farmers without land, the government will extend a grant of Rs 10 lakh to facilitate their employment opportunities.
- The proposal includes an exemption from interest on farming loans exceeding Rs 50,000, easing the financial burden on farmers.
- Over 30 lakh individuals with modest incomes will benefit from this program, receiving 10,000 rupees each during the Rabi season and adverse weather conditions.
- Citizens of Odisha aged between 18 and 50 will be eligible for personal accident insurance with premium options ranging from 2 lakh to 12 lakh.
- To avail of personal accident insurance, beneficiaries are required to maintain a savings account.
- Only the people of Odisha are allowed to participate in the program.
- He/She Should be an account holder.
- The federal or state governments should not employ candidates.t.
- A BPL Card is mandatory to be eligible for this scheme.
What documents are necessary for the Odisha Krushak Portal application?
To apply for the Odisha Krushak Portal, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Agricultural land ownership documents
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport-size photograph, and more as required.
How to register on Krushak Odisha Portal:
- Visit the Krushak Odisha Portal’s official website.
- You will be directed to the homepage.
- Locate the registration/login section on the homepage and provide your Aadhaar number.
- An application form will be displayed.
- Complete the application form with your details.
- Upon entering your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to that number.
- Enter the OTP and carefully review the information.
- Finally, select “Register” from the menu by clicking.
How to login Into the Krushak Portal in Odisha:
- To log in, visit the Krushak Portal’s official website.
- The homepage will be visible.
- The “Login” button is on the page; click it.
- You’ll be prompted to input your Aadhaar number on a new page that will appear.
- The cellphone number linked to your account will get an OTP.
- Once you’ve entered the OTP, choose Login.
How to Access the Beneficiary List for Krushak in Odisha by District and Village:
- Please click the supplied link to the official website to obtain the recipient list.
- Go to the menu on the website’s home page and choose “Beneficiary List.”
- On the subsequent page, you will be required to specify your district, block or ULB, and GP (Gram Panchayat).
- After entering this information, click on the “View” option.
- This action will launch the PDF Beneficiary List, which you can quickly review.
How to File a Complaint on the Odisha Krushak Portal:
- Begin by visiting the official website.
- As the gateway’s landing page loads, keep an eye out for the “Online Complaint Application Form” link.
- In the event you locate the link, select it.
- In the provided form, choose “Do you wish to make a Complaint?”
- A Form will open, write the entire matter of your Complaint.
- Then, click the “Submit” button.
How to Check the Status of a Complaint on the Krushak Odisha Portal:
- To inquire about the status of your complaint on the Krushak Odisha Portal, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official KALIA website.
- Locate and click on the “Online Grievance Application Form” link on the site.
- On the following screen, choose “Track Your Application” from the menu.
- You will be sent to a new page to input your Aadhaar or token number.
- After entering all of the required information, click the “Show” button.
- A window will then reveal the status of your complaint.
- Main Office
- Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment
- Krushi Bhavan, Keshari Nagar,
- Bhubaneswar, 751001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline: 15533
The Krushak Odisha Portal has been a successful initiative launched five years ago by the Government of Odisha, aimed at providing essential financial assistance to small, marginal, landless cultivators, and agricultural laborers burdened by debt. The program offers a range of benefits, including life insurance coverage, housing allocations, financial support, and interest exemptions on loans, benefiting over 30 lakh individuals in the state. To participate, residents of Odisha can easily register online, and the portal also provides options for lodging complaints and tracking their status. This initiative represents a significant step in empowering the agricultural community and improving their livelihoods in the state of Odisha.