A degree in MBA or Master of Business Administration has become one of the most desirable degrees in recent times. Almost every student, irrespective of the stream they have chosen at their undergraduate level, prefers to pursue an MBA as it helps them in adapting to different business environments and provides an edge over the others. As a result, some of the qualities that one inculcates include leadership, team management, business management, strategic thinking, etc which sets them apart from the crowd and accelerates growth in their respective careers.
Read more to know more about top MBA courses offered by top institutes in India and how they help in grooming the personality of students. Here is a list of some of the top Indian institutes that offer MBA courses:
1. IIM Bangalore: IIMs are considered the best when it comes to an MBA degree. An MBA degree from any IIM institute is most recognised in India and it certainly gives your career a boost. However, the MBA degree from these institutes is not recognised enough in the foreign job market. IIM Bangalore is considered the top institute for MBA, along with IIM Indore, IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmadabad among others, occupy some of the top positions in the list of best MBA institutes.
2. Symbiosis Pune: SIBM or Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is another top-ranked institute that offers a degree in MBA. It is a deemed university which is accredited with A grade by NAAC and been awarded category-I by UGC. It has got an impressive infrastructure and a faculty which is rich inexperience.
3. MICA Ahmedabad: MICA, formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communication, is among the top institutes for MBA courses in India. This institute is an autonomous and non-profit institution which offers a wide range of PG and fellow programmes. It offers both residential and online programmes to the students which makes its profile diverse in nature. The infrastructure of the institute is extremely impressive with classrooms and labs that are modern and well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. The core, adjunct and visiting faculty of the institute are among the top that the country has to offer and each brings something unique to the table, making learning an extremely enriching experience. MICA also has tie-ups with many overseas educational institutes for student exchange programmes and joint research. Visit the website to know more about the courses and facilities available at MICA.
4. NMIMS: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is one of the most respectable institutes in India for MBA. Apart from management courses, this institute which is deemed to be a university, offers various other courses as well that includes engineering, commerce, law, pharmacy, science, economics, aviation, design, etc.
5. XLRI Xavier School of Management: XLRI Xavier School of Management is one of the top-ranked management institutes in India. It offers full time as well as part-time management programmes along with virtual interactive learning courses. The infrastructure, the faculty, the fee and the courses available at the institute makes it one of the best options for MBA in India.
6. NIT Tiruchirappalli: NIT Tiruchirappalli is one of the top-ranked institutes in India for engineering discipline but it also offers MBA programmes along with ten UG courses and around twenty-six PG courses in various disciplines. NITT is a Deemed University which has got approval from UGC, AICTE and Government of India. Infrastructure, as well as faculty of the institute, is very impressive.
7. DoMS IIT Madras: Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras, commonly known as DoMS, is also one of the top-ranked Indian institutes for MBA courses. It offers MBA programmes, EMBA programmes, research programmes and PGPEX-VLM programmes.