People face stressful situations, whether they are small troubles or complex emotional problems, every day. The ability to cope with negative emotions allows you to quickly resolve the problem and keep your health. Often, however, without thinking about it, a person begins to eat their troubles with unhealthy foods, which leads to an even more depressed state and, not infrequently, to weight gain.
Starting to feel sorry for themselves, a person tries to indulge their taste buds with sweet cakes or pastries, not realizing that this won’t solve the problem. However, people can learn how to avoid anxiety eating. There are special meditations, psychological practices, and so on to get out of stress. Surprisingly, eating certain foods is no less effective in preventing stress. And having the right diet will lead to release not only when a person is stressed because he has lost at tonybet but also when he has more serious problems, like losing a job
There are foods, the consumption of which helps the body to resist failure more easily:
- Nuts. They contain healthy fats, omega-3 acids, the presence of which increases the level of stress resistance of the body. Walnuts have the most healthy fats. Pistachios contain potassium, which helps to reduce blood pressure and improves heart function. Cashews and almonds are also recommended.
- Seeds. Flax seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, pumpkins contain a lot of vitamin D, B, E, potassium, magnesium, and can also reduce anxiety in the human body.
- Blueberries. A natural antioxidant and a source of vitamin C, which can increase the happiness hormone in the blood and immunity.
- Fish. Oily fish (salmon, tuna, herring) thanks to omega-3 fatty acids lowers cortisol levels in blood and normalizes adrenaline levels, which contributes to a calmer human perception of stressful situations.
- Milk. Vitamin D, calcium and amino acids it contains contribute to raising the mood.
- Cereals (oat, corn, wheat and others). Unlike simple carbohydrates in the form of baked goods and sugary sodas, they contribute to the production of the happiness hormone without provoking a spike in blood sugar. This leads to rapid satiety and long-lasting effects of eating.
- Greens (spinach, dill, parsley, lettuce). A source of magnesium, which is essential for relieving fatigue and headaches.
How to Eat When Stressed
When your body is stressed, it needs a well-balanced diet more than ever.
Here are some rules for eating when you are stressed:
- Breakfast is a mandatory meal that will give a boost of energy for the whole day.
- The diet should include the necessary amount of protein, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates.
- Drinks containing caffeine, carbonated drinks, fried foods, and fast food should be avoided.
- If you want to eat something in excess, you can drink a glass of water or eat a handful of nuts.
- It is important to remain calm while eating when you are stressed. You should create a comfortable environment and eat slowly.
What to Cook to Help the Nervous System
Food should be not only healthy but also tasty. Here are a few recipes for such dishes.
Cooking salmon in the oven will help to preserve its juiciness and useful properties. Salmon fillets should be washed, dried, cut into large pieces and placed on a tray with foil.
Then it is necessary to prepare a marinade, for this purpose mix in one container: 80 gr. mustard and honey, add 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tsp. lemon juice, minced garlic, dill and salt to taste.
Place the marinade on top of the salmon pieces and cook in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Oatmeal for Breakfast
Many people do not like oatmeal, but if it is properly cooked and add nuts and dried fruits, you get a hearty and delicious breakfast.
Boil 200 ml of milk, add 140 grams of oatmeal, cinnamon, dried apricots cut into pieces and cook for 5 minutes. Then put peeled and diced apples and raisins into the pot and mix.
When serving, sprinkle the porridge on top of chopped nuts (to taste).