The journey toward a more patient-centric care system is never-ending. And EHR platforms remain pivotal in this transformative process. They go beyond simply replacing the paperwork.
EHR platforms have made remarkable strides in the healthcare spectrum with innovation and intuitiveness. Seize the opportunity and benefit from them to make informed clinical decisions and provide next-level care services.
With their unprecedented specs and transformative power, EHR solutions streamline clinical operations. Leaving no room for errors, these systems shine bright, lessening the administrative burden and enhancing clinical efficiency.
This guide will delve into the details of 11 best-in-class healthcare solutions that have taken the year 2023 by storm. These vendors exemplify how EHR platforms have become indispensable for care providers.
Are you ready to take in the essential details? Let’s begin.
Shaping the revenue aspect of care practices is no longer a hassle, as AdvancedMD provides best-in-class RCM services. This robust platform equips clients with modern-day technology to streamline the revenue cycle, scoring handsome returns. It even aces the health records management aspect.
- Patient relationship management tools
- Legendary billing and scheduling services
- MACRA consulting
- Mobile apps for check-ins, etc
- Next-level bills processing
- Minimal administrative workload
- Intuitive interface
- Cumbersome user interface
AdvancedMD is known for its configured and pre-configured bundles. That’s not all, it even offers encounter-based subscriptions along with monthly bundles. The price range of AdvancedMD goes from $429 to $729 per month.
Kareo billing software
Kareo is a pro software when it comes to billing. It is rich in intuitive charge capture, payment posting and many quality tools. Kareo billing software has no match. This versatile solution is even laced with exclusive patient engagement and front-desk management functionalities.
- Electronic superbills
- ICD-10 ready and compliant
- Flexible calendar and agenda overview
- Streamlined workflows
- Increases likelihood of profitability
- Multi-resource calendar
- Less intuitive
- Tutorials are overwhelming
Kareo billing software offers an extensive range of pricing bundles. Its pricing plans vary based on the number of users, specialty type, etc.
Praxis is a next-generation healthcare solution built on a no-template interface. The vendor uses exclusive technologies like concept processing and artificial intelligence to make life easier for practitioners. You can mold it to your will to attain optimal care outcomes.
- AI-assisted documentation
- Integration with labs and pharmacies
- Automated quality reporting with Datum+
- Highly customizable and adaptable.
- Reduces documentation time
- Improves efficiency and efficacy of clinical staff
- Comes with a steep learning curve
We hate to break it to you, but Praxis EMR has not revealed its cost details officially.
It is a data-driven solution that believes in improving the care norms. If you have a research team at your care center, this is the ideal solution for you. Cerner comes with real-time data solutions supporting researchers in the best way possible. Alongside that, it aces the analytic capabilities.
- Comprehensive clinical documentation
- Interoperability and Enterprise management
- Population health management tools
- Centralized access to patient data
- Strong focus on data analytics
- High levels of customization
- Complex implementation process.
- Not so user-friendly
The pricing details of Cerner EMR are not disclosed publicly.
It is a public and behavioral health solution, making efforts to help practices thrive. Patagonia Health continuously improves its services to help practices up their level. This elegant platform assists practitioners through the entire patient journey. You can implement it to attain scalability.
- Immunization App
- Partnership with Carequality network
- Patient ID scanner
- Time and effort tracking app
- ONC-certified features
- Seamless data migration
- Integrated management dashboard
- The system slows down
Unfortunately, Patagonia EMR has not made its cost structure publicly available.
DrChrono is the master of its field packing exclusive capabilities to improve patient engagement. It takes a special interest in nurturing solid patient-physician bonds that help mitigate gaps in care. Besides enhancing care coordination, DrChrono works to streamline the overall workflow.
- Free drawing tools
- Patient flags and insurance checks
- Integrated suite of billing tools
- Fully-managed billing services
- Better care coordination
- Bids farewell to paperwork for good
- Some features have occasional glitches
DrChrono comes with four pricing bundles, all offering varying services to meet providers’ needs. Consult the vendor to determine which one is right for you.
NetSmart is a world-recognized EHR solution known for human and post-acute care services. NetSmart EHR takes pride in its simplistic onboarding and data migration functionalities. This exquisite solution helps shape care delivery by supporting countless third-party integrations and secured data sharing.
- Electronic visit verification
- Workforce management
- Consumer engagement
- Mobility and cloud-hosting
- Connectivity and interoperability
- Extensive application management services
Hard to get a hang of
NetSmart EHR has not made its cost details public, but users say it is economical solution.
Epic is an enterprise-level solution that masters the art of advanced reporting and analytics. It makes patient management a no-brainer with its unprecedented patient flow services. Epic spans the continuum of care with its broad healthcare network, assisting providers like you to deliver optimal care.
- Patient flow management
- Clinical decision support
- Advanced reporting and analysis
- Digital front door for automated intakes
- Seamless integration
- Customizable interface
- Effortless revenue cycle management
- Steep learning curve
This resilient solution comes with a heavy price but is affordable for enterprise-scale organizations.
It is also a fine-quality solution that fuses technology with the care providers’ needs to help them grow. Practice Fusion EMR offers a plethora of provider-centric functionalities to lessen providers’ burnout. You can rely on this vendor to maintain data confidentiality and score handsome returns.
- Free patient portal
- Task management
- Labs and imaging connections
- Quality payment program
- Thorough implementation and training
- Custom templates and documentation
- Secured data sharing
- Complex UI
- Delayed response from the support team
Practice Fusion is a perfect model of affordability as its cost range starts from just $149 monthly per provider.
AthenaHealth is a mind-blowing healthcare solution known for its distinctive approach to care. Athena emphasizes on mobile access, enabling clinicians to deliver faster yet accurate care services. The vendor also has a medical assistance app to run formulary checks, etc., preventing errors in the treatment process.
- Voice transcription
- Built-in medical reference app-Eva
- Population health
- Real-time patient insights
- Enhanced patient engagement
- Effortless documentation
- Immediate medical assistance
- The billing module needs improvement
Athena tops the chart because of its unique pricing approach, a percentage-based pricing model. It is also fully customizable.
Aprima is also a comprehensive healthcare software that helps attain work-life balance. The software reduces work pressure by automating clinical and financial operations. Apima specializes in running thorough performance checks to strengthen practices’ financial health.
- Medical credentialing
- Adaptive learning
- Real-time MACRA dashboard
- Robust insurance and medical billing
- Easy-to-use and navigate
- Enhance care coordination
- Effective patient records management
- Not workable for larger organizations
- Lacks advanced specs
Aprima has kept its pricing structure secret to date. Inquire about the required details by contacting the sales team.
It’s time to wrap up this exploration of 11 top healthcare solutions that streamline clinical workflow. These vendors play an instrumental role in shaping the care norms by improving care services.
You can choose any of our hand-picked solutions as all master the art of interoperability, reporting and analytics, and documentation handling. These solutions will help you adapt to the ever-changing healthcare landscape, so don’t overthink and make a decision.
The future of your practice lies in your hands, so choose wisely.