NABARD refers to commercial banks for Agricultural and Rural Development. It’s a development bank focusing on the rural sector of the country. It’s the apex banking institution for agricultural and rural development. Its headquarters is found in Mumbai.
NABARD Grade A, Grade B exams are conducted for the NABARD recruitment to the post of assistant manager [Grade A officer] and manager [Grade B officer] respectively. Grade A posts hold a really prestigious rank in the country, and Grade B may be a step senior to that of Grade A post.
NABARD Grade A exam is conducted in 3 phases:
- Phase 1- prelims
- Phase 2- mains
- Phase 3- interview
NABARD Grade B exam includes an additional paper in 2nd phase i.e. analytical paper on development economics, statistics, finance, and management, remaining almost like Grade A.
NABARD eligibility criteria 2022:
NABARD 2022 eligibility criteria is an important step before applying for the exam. For Grade A and B candidates must be graduates, whereas for group C posts, the specified qualification is class 10th pass. The regulation for Grade A posts is 21 to 30 years, while it’s 25 to 32 years for Grade B posts. For Group C it’s 18 to 30 years. The minimum percentage required in graduation is 60% for Grade A and B. Stages of NABARD eligibility 2022:
- Stage 1: nationality
- Stage 2: regulation/age limit
- Stage 3: education qualification
Key points to note:
- There’s no limit on the number of attempts in the NABARD exam.
- The eligibility criteria are different for various posts.
- Final year graduation students aren’t eligible to apply for this exam.
Eligibility criteria for Grade A P&SS:
Age as on July1, 2022
- The age of candidates should be between 25 and 40 years
- Candidates must be born not earlier than July 2,1982, and not later than july1,1997.
- No relaxation in age limits is given to any category.
Experience (as on july1,2022)
- Candidates should be servicemen with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air force and hold an ex-servicemen identity card.
Eligibility criteria for Grade A RBDS:
Education qualification for various posts is given below:
Table: education qualification
|General||Graduation in any subject with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Agriculture||Graduation in agriculture with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Agriculture engineering||Graduation in agriculture engineering with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Animal husbandry||Graduation in agriculture engineering with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Fisheries||Graduation in fisheries with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Forestry||Graduation in forestry with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Plantation||Graduation in plantation with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Land development||Graduation in agriculture with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Water resource||Graduation in hydrology engineering with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Finance||Graduation in finance with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
|Computer and IT||Graduation in CSE engineering with 60 percent (55% for SC/ST/PWBD)|
Eligibility criteria for assistant manager in Grade A (Rajbhasha)
- Graduation from a recognized university in English or Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with 60 percent and PG diploma in translation in Hindi to English and the other way around from a recognized university. Candidates must have studied English as subjects in a minimum of two years of graduation.
- Post-graduation in Hindi with 60%. Candidates must have studied English as main/elective subject in a minimum of two years of graduation
- Post-graduation in English with 60%. Candidates must have studied Hindi as a main/elective subject in a minimum of 2 years of graduation.
NABARD Age limit:
According to the NABARD age limit criteria:
- Candidates must be between 21 and 30 years as on July 1,2019.
- Candidates should have been born not earlier than July 2, 1992, and not later than July 1,2001.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories are given relaxation within the upper age limit as given below.
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
NABARD eligibility criteria 2022 for Manager Grade B:
Candidates have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates should be between 21 and 35 years.
- Candidates must be born not earlier than July 2,1989, and not later than July 1,1996.
- Post-graduation in any subject from a recognized university with 60 percent.
- Candidates must have secured 60 percent in school 10, 12, graduation PG, MBA/PGDM
- Candidates must have secured 60 percent in school 10, 12, graduation, PG and professional degree-CA/CS/ICWA.
- Candidates must have secured 60 percent in school 10, 12, graduation, PG and PhD.
Candidates must have three years’ experience (two years of SC/PWBD) in related sectors like banking, finance, agriculture and allied, rural development. Experience are going to be recognized post minimum educational qualification (i.e. PG)
NABARD Group C eligibility Criteria 2022:
Group C eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen category should be minimum of passed class 10 (SSC/Matriculation) from the concerned state/UT under the state/regional office to which he/she is applying
- Candidates should be a domicile of the state/UT
- Those that passes graduation or higher qualification are not eligible to apply
It was between 18 to 30 years. Candidates must have born not before December 2,1989, and not later than December 1, 2001, so as to apply for the exam.
Vivek is a published author of Meidilight and a cofounder of Zestful Outreach Agency. He is passionate about helping webmaster to rank their keywords through good-quality website backlinks. In his spare time, he loves to swim and cycle. You can find him on Twitter and Linkedin.