Yoga Teacher Training is a Yoga Certificate course. Through which people willing to go to yoga learn yoga and become teachers. This course is of 200 hours and after that anyone can enrol for 300 hours YTT. After doing this course one can teach yoga. This course has been recognized by Yoga Alliance USA in about 183 countries. People in the country and abroad are liking this course very much and are also doing a lot. Come and Join Ekam Yogshala, the best yoga teacher training India and serve people for their betterment.
Most of the foreigners do this 1-month course and prefer to do it from Rishikesh and also take admission in this course. After doing this, they go to their country and teach yoga.
Why India is a preferred Yoga learning destination?
Different schools for yoga teacher training in Rishikesh conduct this course. However, Ekam Yogshala has set a standard that is unmatchable. This is to know that India is now one of the most preferred choices for learning Yoga in the world. If you want to why India is the foremost choice for 200 hr yoga teachers training, here are the reasons –
- India is considered the birthplace of yoga and offers traditionally authentic and divine yoga experiences.
- India has innumerable experienced yoga teachers who have practiced yoga for years.
- One will get a wide variety of yoga teacher training programs in India.
- Ashrams, retreats, and yoga centres located at the foothill of the Himalayas and beside the serene Ganges in Rishikesh will enchant you.
- The diverse and rich cultural experience in India complements the comprehensive yoga learning experience.
- In India, you will learn different styles of yoga such as Hatha, Ashtanga, and Iyengar which aren’t available anywhere around the globe.
- India offers a transformative spiritual journey beyond the physical practice and promotes holistic well-being.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule at Ekam Yogshala
- Shatkarma and Purifications and Pranayama – One hour
- Hathayoga – 1.5 hours
- Yoga Darshan (Philosophy) 1 hour
- Anatomy – 1 hour
- Ashtanga (Ashtanga Yoga) 1.5 hours
- Meditation – 1 hour
Different teachers come and teach on all these subjects and also get practicals done. Most of the focus remains on practical. After doing this course, a person gets a lot of knowledge of yoga and if he wants to become a yoga teacher then he can start his career. Gradually he can increase his knowledge further.On Sundays everyone is taken out for a walk. When you join this course, then along with this, your stay and food is done by the school for 1 month, the payment of which is added to the course fee.
Where to do yoga teacher training?
There are many world-famous schools for yoga teacher training in Rishikesh offering 200-hour Teacher Training Course. However, Ekam Yogshala is creating a buzz in Yoga enthusiast. If you wish to get the best training by the professionals Yogis, you should get enrolled with Ekam. The program also includes cultural and spiritual activities, such as visits to temples and shrines and opportunities to learn more about Ayurveda and Indian culture.