They’ve been in the workforce for decades, and finally their retirement is here. You’re unbelievably proud of them and want to show them just how much with a classic gift. However, you also don’t want to break the bank. Fortunately, you can get both together in one gift, so you can share your sentiments properly and make them feel special, adored, and cherished.
- Omaha Steaks. It’s up for debate whether Marie Antoinette actually said, “Let them eat cake.” What she more likely said was, “Let them eat steak!” At Omaha Steaks you’ll find entrees, packages, specialty steaks, surf & turf and even a create-your-own-package opportunity. The retiree will swoon over the gift, and with any luck you’ll be invited to partake!
- Strata Men’s Golf Club Set. Now that they’re retired, chances are high they’ll be spending a lot more time on the golf course. They’ll fit in well with this 12 piece set that is designed for max performance. The set includes woods, hybrid, irons/wedges, and a putter.
- Out of the Office Floppy Hat. This embroidered floppy beach hat is made of straw and is ready for any beach or pool side experience. Is the retiree planning a cruise? The hat is embroidered with the words “Out of the Office” and for them; no truer statement has ever been made. Choose from various colors like turquoise, hot pink, black, white and more.
- Craft Beer Gift Set: When it comes to finding the perfect retirement gift, it’s important to choose something that the retiree will truly enjoy. For those who love craft beer, a gift pack featuring some of their favorite brews is sure to be a hit. There are many different craft beer gift packs available on the market, so it’s easy to find one that fits your budget. For example, The Beer Vendor offers a variety of different craft beer gift packs that include 12 different beers, perfect for those who like to try new things. Or, for those who prefer a more classic approach, Sam Adams offers a 12-pack of their iconic Boston Lager.No matter what type of beer lover the retiree is, a craft beer gift pack is sure to be a hit. So raise a glass and toast to their retirement with a gift that they’re sure to love!
- Etched Retirement Beer Glass. This tall Pilsner glass boasts “Retired” in broad, bold lettering across a banner on the glass. Personalize the glass with the retiree’s name and whatever words you would like underneath. Recommended is: “Doing whatever I want since 2022.” It’ll be their go-to beverage glass for those times when they need to unwind from the stress of…retirement!
- The Book of Unusual Knowledge. It’s time to help them clear their mind of all that industry expertise and start replacing it with unusual knowledge they didn’t know they wanted to know! This enormous 704 page book is crammed with interesting information that spans all sorts of topics including technology, art, animals, sports, politics, the universe, and more.
- Scratch Off Map of the World. For so many retirees, packing up and traveling around the world is one of their dreams. This Maps International item is a large poster with a colorful political map underneath. An elegant way to reveal their travels and keep the memories alive.
- Rocking the Retired Life Tote Bag. Available in sizes 13”x13” up to 18”x18”, this durable tote is made of lightweight poly poplin fabric with double stitched seams along the stress points. It boasts a cotton webbing carry strap and will let the retiree proudly proclaim their new status. “Rocking the Retired Life” surrounds a depiction of quiet camping in the mountains, certainly a life that many people long for.
- DayClocks Classic Week-Day Clock. It’s true that when you’re on vacation – and especially retirement – you lose track of the days. Time can be somewhat irrelevant, that’s why this week day clock is so charming and appropriate! Instead of the hours of the day, it measures the day of the week (and with a dial, the approximate time within the day). A gift that will surely be immediately placed on their home “office” wall.
- Weekender Overnight Bag. Designed for long weekends and fun overnights, this bag is available in striped or Bohemian style, large or extra-large. With a leather base and shoulder strap, the retiree will have plenty of room for everything they need, and it can easily be used as a plane carry-on, as well.
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader. This 6” Wi-Fi enabled, high-resolution e-reader has a built in light and is available in either black or white. There’s no glare, even when they take it to the park and read it in bright sunlight, and one charge lasts for weeks. There are over a million titles that cost a mere $2.99 or less, so they’ll be entertained for a long time to come.
- A Book that Takes It’s Time. Retirement isn’t just about having time, it’s about using the time creatively and deliberately. This gorgeous hardcover celebrates the love of life’s little pleasures and mixes inspiring quotes, stickers, posters, mini journals, and more. A treasure trove of quiet exploration.
Help them turn their retirement into a time of self-reflection, adventure or whatever they wish it to be. Encouraging hobbies and creative expression will create even greater fulfillment in their golden years.