There are, perhaps, already a million articles about what to do and what kind of person you need to be in order to succeed in life and surprise everyone with your achievements. Indeed, the tips from them work, but selectively and not for everyone — still, a lot depends on the personal experience of the author who writes such an article. We have analyzed the vast majority of these texts and are ready to share with you the quintessence, those tips that will work for everyone. The main thing is to systematically introduce them into your life and devote enough time and effort to this.
- Use a habit tracker. These are super convenient apps that will allow you to really make yourself want to do something new — after all, we are all led by a reward system and a visual demonstration of our success. The tracker will help you get used to several small habits and rituals at once, which is very convenient, and will remind you if you forget to do something specific.
- Don’t try to save money on your mental health. If you’ve been wanting to start meditating for a long time, take the time and try to introduce this habit into your life. If you’ve been wondering for a long time whether you need a therapist — you need one, and yes, you really should spend money on these sessions once a week. If you want to take a course of expensive vitamins that will help you improve sleep and memory, it’s really worth doing. Save money on anything else, but not on your mental health.
- Create a financial safety cushion. This is what people should start their journey into adulthood with, but many of us are used to ignoring the fact that they really need to have a certain amount of money saved up for a “bad day”. You don’t need to buy Youtube subscribers for your channel, you don’t need to buy that beautiful sweater or a cute ring if you still don’t have any deposits for the future. Tame your desires and think about something more durable and serious.
- Do not go on diets and do not exhaust yourself with fitness. Yes, many people claim that detox has saved their lives, and that crossfit has turned their self-image around once and for all, but trust us, it’s not for everyone. Do not try something that does not suit you in advance — your brain and your stomach will tell you about it, by curling up into a ball from just looking at disgusting vegetable juices. Instead of this self-bullying, try intuitive nutrition and regular walks (5-10 kilometers), and you will feel the difference in your mental and physical condition.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself. If you’re a blogger who’s trying to develop their social media and your YT channel hasn’t been getting too many followers lately, just buy Youtube subscribers cheap, thankfully today you can easily do it. If you have no clue how to finish that project that your boss hung on you, don’t hesitate to ask for help from your coworkers etc. Think about your time and your nerves first, and you will see how your life will change drastically just because of this simple action.
And pretty please, don’t forget that the main key to success is being in harmony with yourself and the things and people that surround you. Take time for small daily rituals, don’t think that those are nothing — sometimes even 5 minutes spent for yourself with yourself can change a lot. So if that AppleWatch tells you to breathe for a minute, make room for yourself and breathe. Concentrate on what matters — and what matters is definitely not an endless rush towards “success”, “money” and “power”. All of that means nothing when your inner child is unhappy, so connect with them and ask what they really want. And that’s where you’re going to find happiness and feel like you’re on top of the world right now.