People of Bangalore are quite a foodie or dessert lovers, to speak of, which is why Silicon Valley is filled with some of the most famous bakeries. From coming up with occasion-oriented cakes and desserts to pamper various relations to offering some freshly baked gooey desserts to satiate our dessert cravings, every Bangalorean is proud of the variety and the quality cakes and desserts that they get to relish every single day. One can sit in solace as they enjoy the vibe and cosy decor of some of these bakeries or one can even place their online cake order in Bangalore from any of these bakeries. Without further ado, let’s get to know which are these famous bakeries in Bangalore where we can stop to satiate our dessert cravings.
- Bakingo – As the name quite literally suggests, this online bakery being the “king of Baking”, we won’t lie about the fact it justifies its name truly. Bakingo is one such bakery which has got quite a lot of popular cake, cupcake, jar cake, photo cake, vegan cake and heart-shaped cake options – all prepared with 100% quality eggless ingredients. Bakingo’s designer cakes are no less than a dream in itself, you need to give it a try to know what kind of magic it creates in the minds and heart of every Bangalorean.
Address: 127, 1st D, Main Road, 1st Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034
Order At: https://www.bakingo.com/cakes/bangalore
- Glen’s Bakehouse – This eminent offline bakery in Bangalore has been winning hearts since ages. It has its branches in Koramangala, Indiranagar, Whitefield and Lavelle. There are cakes, pastries, cupcakes, savouries, soups, and salads, pizzas, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, sundaes and much more waiting for you at Glen’s Bakehouse. But once you are in Bangalore, make sure you don’t miss out on this bakery’s signature style frothy coffee, bite-sized delicious red velvet cupcakes. They are absolutely to die for!
Address: 297, 100 Feet Rd, near Toit Pub,
2nd Stage, Binnamangala, Stage 1, Indiranagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
- Albert Bakery – Ruling the hearts of every Bangalorean over the past 114 years, Albert bakery is known for its Mutton Kheema Samosa, other than its sweet delicacies. Their salt butter cookies are absolutely delicious and are worthy of giving it a try.
Address: 93, Mosque Rd, Cleveland Town,
Pulikeshi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560005
For Further Details: 098861 65349
- Thom’s Bakery – Everyone knows that you are in Bangalore when you visit Thom’s bakery to relish some of its savouries. If you are one of those suckers of dry rum-soaked plum cakes, then this is just the place you need to be. Nonetheless, this bakery even offers soft sponge cakes which are absolutely heavenly in its taste and in its minimalistic appeal.
Address: 1/2, Wheeler Road, Pulikeshi Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560005
Opening Hours: 9 am – 8 pm
- Excelsior Bakery – One of the hidden gems of Bangalore has to be this spacious yet heartwarming bakery called Excelsior bakery which has got lots to offer. Their signature Japanese cake which is fluffy and super sweet tops our “must-try” list. They even have freshly baked bread loaves, pastries, cakes, samosas, puffs and chicken rolls, which is sure to win your heart.
Address: Shop No:36, Quadrant Square,
Seppings Road, Jagadamba Circle,
Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
For Further Details: 080 2555 1899
- Iyengar’s Bakery – If you believe “old is gold”, then you would surely believe this bakery is solid gold. This 80-year-old bakery speaks of sweet nostalgia amongst all the Bangaloreans through its popular honey cake. Also, their Khara bun and Palya Bun are an absolute treat to everyone’s taste buds. We bet once you enter these regular looking bakery you are sure not to return empty-handed.
Address:11th Main Road, No 39, 33rd Cross Rd,
4th T Block East, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
For Further Details: 088618 51515
7. CakeWala – Craving for a perfect Chocolate Truffle Cake in Bangalore? Then, this is the place you need to be, i.e at the Cakewala. Cakewala is the ultimate destination, for every chocolate dessert lover. Make sure to give a try to their signature spicy Khara Bun and nutty Walnut Cake; we are pretty sure that you are gonna fall in love, all over again.
Address: No. 16, 11th Main Rd,
4th T Block East, 4th Block,
Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
For Further Details: 080 2654 5511