The Golden Triangle Tour is most popular tour program, who want to know and see awesomeness of beautiful Indian culture very nearly. Three major cities are main attraction of this triangle route, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These are the three major points of this route. I am telling you here about some facts about this most popular tour package:
• This tour circuit’s locations make it special. These cities geographical locations are different but connectivity is so good. Delhi is makes it special because of Indira Gandhi International Airport. This airport connected very well to other countries and also domestic airports. Agra and Jaipur are very well connected to Delhi via train and roads both mediums.
• Stay facilities are too good. You will see here or stay here in all kind of hotels, budget hotel to luxurious hotel. Many luxurious hotels are located in Jaipur, which are being run by the royal families.
• All these three cities are capitals former or present time. Delhi is national capital, Jaipur is state capital of Rajasthan and Agra is a former capital of Mughal Empire.
• Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, you can see here many historical sites. Many world heritage sites are here:
1. In Delhi – you can go on heritage walk. Jama Masjid, Chandani Chowk and Red Fort are main attractions of heritage walk. Jantar Mantar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lodhi Garden, Qutub Minar are also must watching sites. India Gate, Parliament House, Shantivan and are modern Indian attractions and most ideal sites and connaught place market is very popular in tourists.
2. In Jaipur – Jaipur’s another name is Pink City. This name is due to the buildings of this city which is made of red stone. Hawa Mahal is the iconic monument of Jaipur city and surrounded area is very popular destination for marketing or sightseeing. Amer Fort, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar and Jal Mahal are also most beautiful places of Jaipur.
3. In Agra – the Taj Mahal is the major attraction of this tour package and most famous monument in the whole world. You can also see here Agra Fort, Moti Masjid, Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah, Sikandra, Sadar Bazar, Fatehpur Sikri etc.
- Food lover can choose verity of according their choice. Vegetarian or Non vegetarian as you want. And many Indian sweets shops are here. There you can take tastes of them. Every place has its own specialty.
• If you want to visit any Hindu’s Pilgrimage then you can go Mathura. It is a holy place for its followers. It is recognized for Lord Krishna. If you are coming Agra from Delhi by Yamuna Expressway then you can turn here from midway or after complete Agra trip then you can go there, or if you are coming Agra by NH 2 highway so it will fall before Agra. You can reach there both highways. Then you can go Jaipur.
• Jaipur’s another name is Pink City because of its red stone buildings. You can red stone buildings in all these cities.
• All these cities are very famous for its handicrafts. In Agra Shipgram, Delhi Haat in Delhi but you can see many markets of handicrafts in Jaipur like Johari Bazaar, Kishnpol Market, Chandpol Bazaar and Tripolia Bazaar.
• Rajasthani clothes are very famous in tourists. You can buy them in Jaipur, Delhi or Agra. But Jaipur is main stop for clothes. Defiantly you will like to purchase ethnic clothes of Rajasthan’s.
• Agra’s marvel work is world famous. Gokulpura area is dedicated for marvel’s handicrafts.