National Aptitude Test in Architecture is the abbreviated term of NATA which is conducted by National Institute Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA). This test is conducted in order to estimate the drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking of the application as in to check the probability of the knowledge acquired by them about the architecture. The council of architecture has stated the NATA to be compulsory aptitude test in order to get an admission in the college. Admissions are provided in many architecture colleges in Pune through NATA score. Looking for the colleges which accept student on the basis of NATA score for admission? Than here is the list of name of some colleges with brief detail on the eligibility criteria for admission.
- D. Y. PATIL COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE
Here is the list of things which is required to get admission in the college.
- For securing admission in this college the candidate has to qualify in NATA conducted by council of Architecture or JEE paper II.
- 50% in HSC examination or equivalent examination with 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- 45% for reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
To read more about this college visit the website http://www.dypcoa.ac.in/
BHARTIYA VIDYAPATH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ARCHTECTURE
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) by council of Architecture from time to time.
- Secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects; OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Government with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination. Candidate under SC/ST category should have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate for any of the above point.
- BANUBEN NANAVATI COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE OF WOMEN
- National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) conducted at National level
- JEE paper II for Architecture.
- Get 50% aggregate marks in physics, mathematics and chemistry in class 10+ 2
- Get 50% aggregate marks in physics, mathematics and chemistry in 10+3 Diploma from central / state government with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
SINHGAD COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE
- Candidates seeking admission should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (XII) with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Two or Three Year Diploma (any stream) recognized by the Central or State Government with minimum of 50% of aggregate marks (45% aggregate for reserved category).
- Minimum 40% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA).
BHARTIYA KALA PRASARINI SABHA’S COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE
- For B. Architecture, candidates are required to pass 10+2 examination with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics at 10+2 level from a recognized board.
- Admission is done on the basis of scores obtained in NATA / JEE Main / MAH AR CET.
- Admissions will be conducted in accordance with the rules laid down by DTE, Maharashtra.