Kodi streaming app blends in with various streaming devices, offering a whole new TV experience. Combining the world’s leading streaming gadget, the Firestick and Kodi has significantly changed the entertainment industry. Kodi allows for global streaming content, offering renowned services such as Netflix, Hulu, Hotstar, and more. There are thousands of entertaining content from sports, music, movies, TV series, and live TV. This beats the traditional TV content by connecting the user with multinational streams at zero cost.
Kodi accommodates premium and free streaming services based on user’s preferences.It’s available on different operating systems like Android boxes, Linux, Firestick, windows, and more.To watch via the Firestick streaming device. The user requires to install and download the apps on the Firestick.Once the apps are installed, the user can access live TV on Firestick for free orat affordable subscriptions. This article will help you enjoy the thrilling service by learning how to install Kodi on Firestick in three simple methods.
How to install Kodion Firestick: Kodi V20 (alpha), Kodi 19, Kodi 18 Leia
Kodi app developers are constantly introducing different Kodi versions. The version is developed with new, improved features for a better experience. Kodi’s latest feature is Kodi V 20, which is referred to as alpha. The V20 alpha is not widely known and is still in its early implementation stages. You can try the new version or wait for the beta V20 release. However, like other Kodi types, the alpha type is compatible with windows, Linux, Mac, TvOS, IOS, Android, and more.
Installing Kodi on Firestick using ES Explorer
To install Kodi using ES Explorer, you need to install the file on your Firestick.
- Go Firestick homepage, click the setting menu option.
- Next, open the device and click the developer tab.
- Now turn on the tab indicated as “allow apps from unknown sources.”
- The system will display a warning message, click turn on to proceed.
- Proceed back to the homepage and click the search tab.
- Enter ES File Explorer, and once displayed, click to download the app and install it on your device.
- Open the ES File Explorer app file.
- On the menu, go to the “tools section” and proceed to “download manager.”
- Next, click the “+ new” button, enter the name of the Kodi version, and key in the URL.
- Proceed and click the download button.
- Give the process some time to complete downloading.
- Next, select the app file indicated as Kodi and open it to continue.
- Again go back to the homepage menu and open the Kodi app.
How to install Kodi on Firestick using downloader
- Open the Firestick menu.
- Go to the setting section and click “MY Fire TV.”
- Next select “developer” >”apps from unknown sources.”
- Now select “turn on” to continue.
- Head back to the Firestick homepage, select “search icon” on the page.
- Enter the word “downloader” and click the search button.
- Select the downloader app and click “download.”
- The download process will start; once it’s done, click the “open” button.
- Enter the Kodi URL on the downloader menu.
- Select the “GO” button to start the download process.
- After downloading, click the “install” button.
- Again click the “done” button after the installation process.
- Click the “delete” tab to help create space on your Firestick.
- Select the “delete” button again when prompted.
- Now you can enjoy streaming on Kodi through Firestick device.
Installing Kodi through AppStarter
- On the setting menu, select “turn on apps from unknown sources.”
- Proceed and install the “downloader app” using the app store.
- Next open the app and enter the URL (appstarter URL).
- Click “GO” >install >open tab.
- Now click “update followed by “install.”
- Give the processing time to download and once the process is done, click “install.”
- Click the “done” option to complete installing Kodi via AppStarter.
The three methods are efficient ways to install Kodi on Firestick. However, one requires a VPN service when streaming online. These will help hide your identity, IP address, and streaming data. The internet has various VPN services which fit streaming devices.