JoinPD is an online platform that offers free and paid courses for professionals, entrepreneurs and students. With its wide variety of courses, users can learn a variety of skills to help them succeed in their respective industries. There’s something for everyone at Join PD. Teachers create interactive presentations using Pear Deck, and students join these presentations by inputting a JoinPD provided by their teacher. This blog post is for you if you are wondering how to sign up for Pear Deck and how to access JoinPD.com. It is included in this article.
What is Pear Deck?
Pear Deck is an online interactive presentation platform that enables real-time communication between professors and students. Through Pear Deck, students can enroll in online classes and make presentations in front of faculty. There are two versions of the Pear Deck portal: free and premium. Although most of the functions that students and teachers are required to complete are freely available, very few tools are available to those who pay a subscription. You will need a Pear Deck Join Code to access the Pear Deck utility.
What is JoinPD?
Teachers register with joinpd, set up an online course, and generate a code for students known as a joinpd. The teachers who must join that particular online class give this join pd to the students. A very straightforward and user-friendly program is Pear Deck.
What is the JoinPD Code?
The game host or teacher generates a combined code that contains 5 digits number series to joinpd.com join. In order to participate in the fruit deck meeting or lesson, you need to enter this pear deck join code provided by the host. This code is accessible to created by any instructor or teacher, if you want to create a new session, you can easily enter on this PD by sign in and now, enter this code.
How to create a JoinPD Code?
Teachers can join a PD session in simple steps, although it require a code and to create this code, you can follow below given steps:
- Visit a web browser and enter the JoinPD website.
- Once you’re redirected to the official page, login with your account details.
- Scroll the website for the presentation area and to create a presentation, look for the Add-on button.
- In the add-on menu, tap on the add-on button.
- Now enter the pear deck in the addon bar and install PD add-on at free of cost.
- Select one template from already given templates as per your requirement.
- Now, create your presentation.
- Once you’ve successfully created a presentation, click on the ‘present with pear deck’ button.
- After clicking on this button, the website will provide a 5 digit code.
- You can share this code with students and other participants.
How to join a Pear Deck Session?
JoinPD Code is a unique identifier that gives you access to online courses and resources designed specifically for teachers. Whether you’re a teacher or administrator, Join PD can help you stay up-to-date on the latest trends in education and improve your skills in the classroom. So let’s find out what is JoinPD Code and how it can benefit you!
- Open a browser now, and go to joinpd.com (joinpd.app.peardeck.com).
- Then, enter the box’s 5-character Join Code.
- Be patient while the Pear deck session loads.
If your instructor instructs you to log in through email, you will instantly logged into your account. Alternatively, you could decide to open an email account. If they don’t need your email address, you can sign up anonymously. You only need to select an avatar and a username to participate in the session.
How to join using join link without JoinPD code
The website is really easy to use and any teacher or student in the world can make use of its services.
- Create an account first. If you are a teacher, you can create a free account on this website. This gives you access to materials, tools to present, make classes, mark your students, and so on. If you are a student, then you can easily enter a classroom by entering the code that your teacher gives you. You do not need to make an account. It Almost similar to the way Google Classroom functions.
- In order to teach classes, you can start by clicking on “create a lesson” button. This gives you access to tools for presentation, classes, etc. From this option, you can further go to making presentations or import them. Then you can easily present them by clicking on the “start lesson” button.
- Students can be monitored easily by changing the “overlay” of the screen. You can also ask questions or add interactive exercises to your presentation. All of these options are under the “ask questions” tab.
The responses are recorded in a grid or list format and can be seen together on one screen. Students also have the option of sharing feedback after a lesson by selecting one option from several choices given.
- Lessons can be saved and Homework can also be assigned by clicking on the “Assign homework” option.
Teaching has never been so trendy and friendly as it has been with Joinpd. This is a great option for anyone who is a teacher.
Key advantages of using Pear Deck – JoinPD .com
Pear Deck gives teachers the ability to make interactive presentations that involve students in a variety of ways, such as answering questions and drawing diagrams. This results in greater student engagement. This keeps the class’s participants interested and concentrated.
- Real-time Feedback: Using Pear Deck, teachers may receive immediate feedback on the comprehension and engagement of their students. This enables them to modify their teaching strategies as necessary.
- Customoselble: Pear Deck enables teachers to build presentations that customised to their students’ needs and interests, making learning more personalised for them.
- Accessiblity: Pear Deck is accessible to students with various learning needs and preferences because it can utilised on a range of devices.
- Data tracking: Pear Deck offers data analytics that let teachers evaluate how their pupils are responding to the presentation and spot areas that need work.
- Storage Options: Students and teachers can both use the free storage options offered by Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive to keep their course files secure.
- Google Sheets: They are useful because they make life simpler for both students and teachers.
How to register on joinPD .com?
While you not required to sign up on JoinPD .com if you’re a student and just want to participate in a session or lesson, you will need to do so if you’re a teacher or student and want to start a class. Don’t worry if you haven’t made your account yet; we’ve broken it down step by step for your convenience on joinpd.
- Visit Pear Deck’s official website.
- Click on “Sign Up for Free,”
- You can choose between the options to log in with Google or Microsoft once you reach the aforementioned screen.
- Then, you’ll have the option of selecting one of the following: student, teacher, or another.
- Next, you must enter your school’s name and zip code.
- Click Get Started With Premium after that.
- In order to complete the process, you must click the link in the verification email you received. If you don’t see it there, check your spam bin.
Following these above steps your account can created. An other choice on this screen is to try to join a presentation. Clicking on this option will take you to the following screen, where you simply need to input the code, if all you want to do is join a session without creating an account.
Benefits of Joinpd
- The website is very unique in nature. When compared to Google Meet or Zoom, this website makes very targeted presentations to the students. This helps in understanding of certain topics better for a group of students.
- The platform also helps teachers monitor their students in real time. This helps to better communication between teacher and student, thus developing a healthy relationship and also resulting in better education.
- The site is so designed that there is a feature which allows all the students to ask questions anonymously. This helps all kinds of students, especially the shy and introverted ones to interact when they face a problem.
- The lessons are also made available in the classroom so that the students can come back later and study them. This makes the students confident about their studies.
- The students can also ask multiple questions the teacher on the platform itself and clear all their doubts.
Presentations made and shared with the students using the Pear Deck. This new technology combines Google Presentation with Microsoft Presentation. Many teachers have found it simple to create presentations thanks to the Pear Deck.
Although it is free for the teachers to use, some features require a subscription to unlocked. Purchase the subscriptions if you must use those features.
Through links and codes, teachers can make interactive presentations and distribute them to the students. Once they generate the codes for sharing, they will receive them. They must communicate the code to the kids after it appears on the screen.
A well-known platform designed for instructors and students called Pear Deck. After observing the rise in online presentation teaching, they have attempted to implement this. Numerous users favour studying from online presentations. They can engage with both the teacher and the presentation at once by using the Pear Deck. Additionally, the Pear Deck offers some fantastic features that do not require the teacher or students to register for an account particularly on their website. They have to sign in with a Google or Microsoft Account. Additionally integrated with Google Slides and Microsoft, Pear Deck makes presentations simple and hassle-free.