Nowadays the business world develops and changes frequently. Due to the industrialization, the scope of the career in the business industry needs deep knowledge. Proper education and training are essential for the aspirants who want to pursue their career in this industry. Management courses are important to grow your career. Here we talk about a list of the top MBA institutes in Kolkata for you to find out and deciding which college is best suitable for you. Let us have a look.
1. Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM): Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) is a private management institution one of the best MBA institutes in Kolkata. IEM has a wide range of courses including technical and management. It is well known as one of the top MBA institutes in Kolkata. It is affiliated to WBUT and is approved by the AICTE, the government of India. The eligibility criteria for IEM is a valid non-zero CAT or GMAT score and conducts Group Discussion and Personal Interview at the time of admission. Visit the website for detailed information.
2. Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata: Established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate and Management studies by the Government of India in November 1961, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is a government institute is one of the top MBA institutes in Kolkata and is ranked as the third-best college of management by the NIRF, in the country and has an intake of 280 seats. Being among the top MBA institute in Kolkata, admission in IIM Kolkata is not so easy. It is through CAT or GMAT with a minimum cut-off of 90 percentile but can go up to 98 percentile during the selection in the final rounds. The duration of the course is 2 years. This institute provides huge facilities like good faculties, spacious campus, modernize classroom, extraordinary library, well-equipped lab, well-facilitated gymnasium, canteen, swimming pool, playground, hostel, etc. Visit here for more details.
3. Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM): Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) is a government institute and is ranked as top MBA institutes in Kolkata. The faculty of this institute is well-equipped with a vast range of research and knowledge involving the functional areas of management such as marketing, HR, finance and a lot more. Admissions are based on valid CAT scores, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview and previous marks percentage of X, XII and Bachelor’s Degree.
4. Army Institute of Management, Kolkata: Accredited by the NAAC and ISO certified, Army Institute of Management is considered as top MBA institute in Kolkata and is one of the best private MBA colleges. Eligibility criteria is a minimum Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years duration and 50% marks all through the academics. Admission is through CAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The facilities are provided by this institute is extraordinary for any students. Read more before taking the admission.
5. Future Institute of Engineering and Management, Kolkata: With continuous dedication and the urge of pursuing knowledge, Future Institute of Engineering and Management offers a broad perspective of scope for the growing buds and considered as best MBA institutes in Kolkata. It is AICTE and MAKAUT affiliated. The admission procedure includes a valid score in either CAT, CMAT or GMAT. Apart from that faculties and infrastructure of this institute is superior compared to the other colleges.
Therefore, now you have a clear perception of the top MBA institute in Kolkata. So wait no longer, gather all your information regarding the admission and choose a perfect college for your career.