India is one of the most beautiful places in the world. It is the blend of different cultures, art, cuisines, dance, heritage etc. if you like to explore different things at a single time, India is the best place to visit. Also, India is the right place for wild safaris, desert safaris, nature seeking places, adventurous activities, spiritual places, historical places and much more. Among all the places, Bangalore is one of the most visited places by tourists.
Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is the capital of India’s southern Karnataka state. Bangalore is the perfect mix of the old rich heritage with the modern and high-tech facility. The amalgamation of both things makes the place looks amazing and also you will feel a different vibe. Also, the friendly climatic scenario will make it the best place to live in. Starting from the old monuments to high-tech buildings, Bangalore has it all. Also, the friendly environment attracts tourists in thousands and lakhs every year. Apart from heritage and buildings, this city is covered with greenery all around. That’s why it is also called India’s Garden City. If you are wondering about the hotels or resorts to stay in, you will find the best resorts in Bangalore to stay in. You will find the hotels as per your choice, old heritage or modern design or a mix of both. The ambience of these hotels will make you live in the place forever. Not only international tourists, but tourists in India as well love to visit this amazing place on weekends. This city is well-connected with other places so visiting this beautiful city won’t be a task.
Also, if you are in doubt to visit this place, know more about this place with the help of the following points:
- Weather- Weather is one of the topmost reasons why this place is loved by everyone. Bangalore usually have pleasant weather all year. It’s never too hot or too cold, so people come and visit here to enjoy themselves. Even during the hottest days, you can experience a cool breeze which will make everything relaxing. From March to May, the temperature is a bit warm to cold and the temperature ranges between 20-28 degrees Celsius. From June to September, the weather is rainy and windy and the temperature is between 19-25 degrees. During November till February, the temperature is cold and 12-18 degrees. During summers, the nights are a bit cold so you can enjoy the weather during the nights.
- Greenery- There are many ancient gardens which make the place look amazing. If you are a nature lover, you can chill in these gardens all day. If you are tired from a rush life, you will definitely find peace here. There are many places where you can enjoy the annual flower show like Cubbon park or the shaded Lalbagh.
- Art- If you are an art lover, you will love this place. There are plenty of art galleries like the national gallery of modern art (NGMA), venkatappa art gallery, Indian institute of cartoonists, crimson art gallery, gallery sumukha, Karnataka chitrakala parishath and much more. You can explore these galleries and will definitely love seeing all the artwork.
- Food- From modern to south Indian to exotic, you just have to name and you will easily find a place. There are plenty of restaurants and you will easily find the place related to the food you want to have. Also, Bangalore has amazing street food, so make sure to try them as well. Also, make sure to try Mangalore buns, obbattu, south Indian filter coffee and much more. It is always fun to try different cuisines in Bangalore.
- Architecture- As already said you will find a perfect mix of both old and modern culture. You will find ancient places very fascinating and attractive. Each place has a beautiful history which makes the place more interesting. If looking for rich heritage buildings and monuments is your thing, there is a list of places you can enjoy in Bangalore. Make sure to know about these places in advance so that you don’t miss anything.
- Shopping- It is a great place for shopaholics as from flea markets to local markets to malls, Bangalore has everything. You can shop anything with lots of options and variety. If you want to know about the best things, you can go for sandalwood products, Mysore silk sari, Coorg coffee powder, masala cashew nuts, rosewood inlay work paintings, channapatna wooden toys and much more.
- Places to visit- Some of the famous places to visit in Bangalore which should not be missed are tipu sultan’s summer palace, Nandi hills, ulsoor lake, vidhana soudha, Krishna Rajan market, devanahalli fort, janapada Loka, Sankey tank, attara kacheri, wonder la water park, Iskcon temple, shiva temple, Lumbini gardens, MG road, UB city mall, play arena, st. mary’s basilica etc. Make sure to prepare a list before planning. Pen down all the places you wish to explore.
- Nightlife- Bangalore is one of the most vibrant metropolitans in the country. Bangalore is the best party place as it has an enviable range of pubs, bars, lounges and nightclubs. Not only for friends, but it is an amazing place to enjoy yourself with your families.
- Hotels- You will find amazing places to live in Bangalore. No matter what your budget is, you will easily find a place under your budget. Make sure to book the resorts in Bangalore in advance to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Safe place- Bangalore is one of the safest places in India. You can easily enjoy the nightlife in Bangalore without worrying about anything.
So above are some points which highlight that Bangalore is the best place to visit in India. You can also take the help of the online travel services as they will make a package for you as per your budget. Plan with a blueprint so that you can easily explore everything you want. Also, book everything in advance to make the best out of your trip.