To keep our skin looking and feeling good, we need a skincare routine. Our skin is the biggest organ in our body and goes about as a protective barrier against external factors like UV radiation, pollution and microorganisms. Our skin can get damaged over time, leading to various problems like acne, wrinkles, saggy skin, dryness and age spots.
By cleansing, hydrating, and protecting the skin, a skincare routine aids in addressing these issues effectively and efficiently. Following a skincare routine religiously helps remove oil, dirt and skin impurities that clog pores and lead to a breakout. Moisturizing aids in the prevention of dryness, which can cause flakiness and irritation, and helps to keep the skin hydrated. Sunscreen also shields the skin from harmful UV rays, which can accelerate the aging process and raise the risk of skin cancer.
Sunburn, dehydration, acne, and hyperpigmentation are just a few of the skin problems that can develop during the summer months, which can be particularly challenging for our skin due to the increased sun exposure, heat, and humidity.
A well-designed skincare routine can help to improve the texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin, as well as prevent and reduce the signs of aging. However, it’s important to note that everyone’s skin is different and requires a unique skincare routine based on their skin type, concerns, and lifestyle. Consulting with a dermatologist or skincare professional can help you develop a personalized routine tailored to your specific needs.
For a summer skincare routine, consider the following:
- Cleanser: Start with a gentle, non-drying cleanser to remove sweat, oil, or sunscreen residue. Use lukewarm water to avoid stripping the skin of its natural oils.
If you have oily skin, try Fixderma Salyzap face cleanser. It is a salicylic acid face wash that gently exfoliates your skin without stripping off its natural oil.
If you have dry to normal skin or combination skin, you can try Vitamin C face wash by the same brand. It is a gentle exfoliating cleanser that evens out skin tone and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Toner: A toner can help to restore the skin’s pH balance and prepare it for the rest of your skincare routine. Look for a toner that contains antioxidants to protect the skin from free radicals.
- Serum: A lightweight, hydrating serum can help brighten and plump the skin while protecting against environmental stressors. Look for a serum that contains hyaluronic acid or vitamin C.
Fixderma offers 2 variants of Vitamin C- one in 17% concentration and the other in 25% concentration. Choose the one according to your skin type.
If you think you have premature ageing skin, you can choose Age-Reverse Serum. It is a hyaluronic acid serum formulated especially for dry, dehydrated and ageing skin.
- Moisturizer: During the summer months, it’s important to use a lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer to prevent dehydration. Face 21 cream helps brighten your skin and let it glow. It is non-greasy and suits all skin types.
- Sunscreen: Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30 every morning, and reapply throughout the day as needed. Look for a water-resistant formula if you plan to swim or sweat.
Fixderma sunscreen are trending in the market. Whether you have oily skin or dry, acne-prone skin, or you are looking out for a sunscreen to protect your kids’ delicate skin, the brand has a number of options you can choose from.
- Eye cream: A hydrating eye cream can help to reduce puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines around the eyes. Look for an eye cream that contains pephatight.
- Face mask: Use a cooling face mask once a week to soothe and hydrate the skin. Look for a mask that contains aloe vera or cucumber extract.
- Think about adding another beneficial habit to your daily routine, like including anti-aging supplements. One of the most sought-after and effective anti-aging products available in the market is Beverly Hill MD Dermal Repair Complex. This remarkable product is enriched with nourishing ingredients such as Saw Palmetto, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, and more, which work to revitalize your skin, repair damage, and provide protection against harmful UV rays and pollution.
Remember to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and avoiding prolonged sun exposure during the hottest parts of the day. Also, don’t forget to nourish your skin from the inside out by eating a healthy, balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats. And follow this skincare routine every day to embrace healthy, clear and glowing skin.