Arizona is a well-known state, best known for the Grand Canyon, a natural wonder that attracts visitors worldwide. Arizona is one of the most active real estate markets in the country. If you want to sell or purchase a home, here is a list of the top 5 Arizona’s Best Real Estate Agents.
- Jared Andrew English
Andrew is a certified real estate broker with extensive residential real estate expertise. Many people rely on Andrew for candid, accurate, and realistic assessments of various markets, as well as advice on negotiations, pricing, and staging, among other things.
Andrew has been involved in countless transactions and negotiates more sales in a year than 99% of other Realtors do in their careers. When you speak with Andrew, you can rest assured that he thoroughly understands your industry.
He has owned and sold investment properties throughout the Western United States, which he puts to good use in assisting his clients.
- Negotiating 17 offers for a single listing.
- Andrew has over a decade of experience.
- Subdividing an apartment development into three 8-plexes is one of Andrew’s significant full-service transactions.
- Several multi-million dollar properties have been sold.
- Congress Realty and Houzeo are two of his clients.
Houzeo is an innovative MLS listing platform that costs homeowners a fixed fee to advertise their homes on the MLS. Your listing agent will be there to assist you throughout the selling process. In California, a flat fee MLS listing saves you roughly half of the realtor’s commission.
- Josie Pakula
Josie specializes in handling transactions in the luxury house sector and the horse industry. Both of these areas are her specialty, as she is an expert in them. She’s also skilled with relocating clients, whether as a buyer’s agent, seller’s agent, or landlord. Pakula is a real estate rock star, especially in purchasing and selling her niche. Pakula is affiliated with Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty, a national real estate firm.
- Josie is one of the country’s top 1% of real estate agents.
- A Zillow top agent who has a lot of experience in real estate.
- An expert in the purchase and sale of homes and luxury properties.
- She was honored for her industry knowledge, client-centered approach, and work ethic.
- She has an excellent sales record, having closed 157 sales in the last 12 months.
Sotheby’s International Realty
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty is a real estate firm dedicated to providing home sellers and purchasers with the greatest service and technology. It collaborates with seasoned agents to ensure that customers have a positive real-estate experience. Customers’ real estate moves are made easier by the company’s creative initiatives, including special tools and management.
- Jamie Wong
Jamie Wong is a real estate agent headquartered in Arizona. She started her profession as a luxury real estate salesperson in 1998. Jamie was named Rookie of the Year in his first year on the job.
She specializes in assisting sellers of high-end properties, particularly houses. She has experience in real estate, design, recruiting, relocation, negotiating, training, staging, property management, and full-time assistant work. Jamie is connected to RE/MAX fine properties.
- She has over 20 years of experience as a premium real estate agent and has been awarded a certificate of excellence for her outstanding work.
- Owner of Platinum and Hall of Fame awards
- Besides luxury real estate, he is an expert in various fields.
RE/MAX is a well-known real estate brokerage (short for Real Estate Maximums). Experienced agents with a proven track record can get paid more on the front end of each commission with a 95% split range, allowing them to use that money toward time-sensitive needs like marketing and promotion.
Higher desk costs are sometimes associated with their large splits, but for most rock star agents, the increased desk costs are well worth the investment to build their business in other ways.
- Rebecca Durfey
Rebecca Durfey is an Arizona-based realtor with a lot of expertise. She works in various locales across the state but is most known for her work in Maricopa County. She is well-known in the northwest valley for her extensive expertise.
Rebecca has extensive experience as a listing agent, buyer, short sale agent, and relocation specialist. Keller Willams Realty is one of her connections.
- Arizona’s top producer in the real estate industry
- 20 years of professional experience
- CNE, SFT, CSSPE, CDPE, and CSSN are among the top 50 agents in Maricopa County Specializations in Residential Purchase,
- Agents among the top 1% of the state’s agents
Keller Willams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is a real estate firm with locations worldwide. They are the only privately held real estate brokerage firm in North America. It started as a local source for residential real estate and has since expanded to become an international corporation that offers both residential and commercial real estate.
- Christine McConnaughay
Christine McConnaughay is an Arizona real estate agent. She has 34 years of expertise as a realtor and business entrepreneur. Relocation, Property management, buyer’s agent, listing agent, and foreclosures are all areas in which she excels. Realty Executives International is a client of McConnaughay’s.
- Has a solid foundation on which to build trust.
- 34 years of professional experience
- Has worked for several high-ranking US government entities.
- He is almost always engaged on the Internet, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Realty Executives International
Realty Executives International ( Realty Executives McConnaughay) is a real estate service firm established in Arizona. The organization works with local contractors and vendors to provide services to their clients. They also offer bilingual services. The agency employs agents with over 50 years of expertise, and with their assistance, the agency has become more dependable.
It is not necessary to have a real estate agent to purchase a home. However, you will become stuck if you are unfamiliar with the real estate process. The procedure is complicated, and you might be unsure where to start. You can choose Arizona flat fee MLS if you don’t want to use a typical realtor, which will help save you a lot of money.