Bangalore, also known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ and is slowly becoming an educational hub for management education in India. There are so many reasons why the city attracts MBA aspirants for admissions every year. Apart from this, there are several top MBA colleges in Bangalore offering the best management programs with an aim to impart professional education and training in various aspects of modern management. These institutes prepare the aspirants to take up major business challenges and solve them. The students pursuing MBA at the top institutes are also provided with the best opportunities to develop analytical and conceptual skills to make them ready for global business sector.
Best MBA Institutes
So, now you have decided to pursue an MBA program from Bangalore. But, are you still confused about which college to choose? Here is the list of top 5 MBA colleges that offer the best program in Bangalore. These institutes are considered best for their qualities and facilities they offer to the aspirants. These include qualified and experienced faculty, internship opportunities, overseas study tours, industry tours, guest lectures, world-class infrastructure, overall personality development and more. So, if you wish to consider Bangalore as your MBA destination, here are the top institutes that you could consider:
- Adarsh Institute of Management and Technology: AIMIT is one of the leading MBA colleges in the city that is transforming students into leaders of future. The industry-ready curriculum offered by the institute focuses on the overall personality development of the aspirants. The institute is committed to provide the best-quality education to the students. It offers 2-year MBA program in different specializations. Admissions for the coming session have already been started and interested candidates can either apply online or offline as per their convenience.
- Alliance School of Business: This is one of the renowned institutes offering a variety of degree courses and is ranked among the top 10 private business schools in India. The institute offers MBA programs as per the international standards and focuses on the overall personality development of the aspirants. Students can go with the management courses in different specializations. The industry interactions offered by the institute are aimed at developing knowledge and skills in the candidates to solve the real-world business problems.
- Christ University: The institute offers 2-year MBA full-time degree program. Summer internship, case studies, workshops, outbound training, group discussions, organization structure study etc. are the major part of this program. The institute has a good record of placements. The college has the best infrastructure, world-class and experienced faculty and industry-specific curriculum that help candidates to develop right industrial knowledge and skills.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management: This is one of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore that aims to provide high-quality education to the aspirants. The institute offers full-time as well as part-time MBA programs. Students can choose their specialization in second semester as per their interest. The number of students placed at Symbiosis is well-consistent and records are amazing.
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences: The institute provides best career counseling to the aspirants to help them choose the right program. Students from India as well as abroad are welcomed. In this highly competitive world, you should be highly competitive, talented and equipped with better communication skills. Internships are also provided to the students for a futuristic employable career.