If your dream is to be adventurous every day, avail challenging work opportunities and earn a handsome salary then PG in communication is your thing. Right after graduation, students start to wonder what next? Being the young blood, looking for opportunities that excite students the most is a common thing. We highly recommend the PG diploma in communication for those who are curious, adaptable and willing to push the boundaries. Here is a list of top 7 colleges that offer PG in Communication. You can visit the website of each college and decide which college you want to get admission in.
1. Anwar Jamal Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre, Delhi: AJK MCRC is one of the most popular colleges to study Communication. You can guess the popularity of this institute simply by the fact that Shah Rukh Khan is an alumnus here. The institute was established in 1982. The specialty of AJK institute is that it provides international exposure to its students which open up the students to many new possibilities.
2. Manorama School of Communication, Kerela: MASCOM was established in the year 1992. Even though it is relatively new, the standard of education is high here. The institute was started by K M Mathew who is also the person starting The Week. The passed out students have been placed in various popular newspapers of India.
3. MICA, Ahmadabad: Established in 1991, MICA has been producing the best communication personalities since its beginning. Started as a small college of communication in Ahmadabad, now MICA is popular overall India as the finest institute for communication. The institute focuses on the students to make them independent so that they develop their ideas regarding the subjects.
4. Department of Communication and Journalism, Pune: Department of Communication and Journalism comes under the University of Pune. The classes in communication began in the year 1964. The course is very well structured and the best part here is that you can do the course on the part-time bases. So, if you have less time you can still easily get a diploma in communication.
5. Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune: The symbiosis institute was established in 1990. It is one of the reputed institutes of communication in the country. The best thing about the Symbiosis institute is its placement stories. The famous people and companies from the film industry and tv industry come for the selection of students to be placed in their companies.
6. Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi: The institute was established in 1965. This institute has 5 branches all over India with the main college in New Delhi. You can find a variety of diploma courses at the institute. You can research the courses. There are short term and long term diplomas. All have very important value because of the reputation of the institute and the course provides you knowledge of the media sector.
7. Asian College of Journalism, Chennai: This institute was started by the famous Indian Express group. It was established in 1994 in Bangalore but later shifted to Chennai. It provides a PG diploma in different fields. You are allowed to choose which field you want to get your PG diploma according to your interest.
Getting a diploma in communications can make your career bright as many opportunities open up for you. While studying communication, the most important thing is to have awareness and interest in current affairs. Rest, all of the above-mentioned institutes are the best. You can research the colleges on your own and then apply them to the selected colleges. Once you get admission, the institute will provide you maximum help to make your career in the communication sector.