I pity the atmosphere of few schools of cities like Nagpur in India. Unlike private schools in Nagpur these schools look pathetic and miserable.
Let alone education unlike private schools in Nagpur walls of classrooms of these schools look pale and dirty and give a rather unpleasant feeling. Unlike students of private schools in Nagpur students of these schools are not disciplined and look dirty. Unlike other school children of few private schools in Nagpur who are usually energetic and full of life, these children look lifeless. Teachers and principals whose moral duty is to educate children and enrich the values of education in children’s mind seem busy tackling their own issues. Unlike teachers of private schools in Nagpur these school teachers lack the ability to inspire and motivate pupils. They criticize students and make them appear stupid. Instead of tolerating the mistakes of students they prefer punishing them. Instead of trying to make learning interesting and fun they make subjects appear boring and uninteresting and few students start loathing the subjects. I suggest you to instead of sending your children to these schools you should send them in private schools in Nagpur.
Here are the few of the many reasons for why you should send your child to private schools in Nagpur.
1. Teachers in private schools in Nagpur are dedicated and professionals. They work hard to make your children understand the topics clearly. They are fully dedicated to make learning easier and fun. Apart from all this teachers of private schools in Nagpur try hard to make children realize the importance of education and learning.
2. Private schools in Nagpur have improved academic opportunities. Teachers and researchers of great schools of the world visit here frequently.
3. Students of private schools in Nagpur are confident as they get equal representation which boosts their self confidence. There’s no discrimination between toppers and students who are not very good at academics.
4. Not everyone can get admission in private schools in Nagpur because of entrances hence few students study there and as there’s few students hence classes are easy to handle.
5. Frequent parent teachers meeting takes place in private schools in Nagpur to keep parent aware about what their children are doing? How good are their children in academics? And how their children are performing in arts, dance, drama, music etc. Because private schools in Nagpur apart from academics focuses on arts as well.
6. Private schools in Nagpur do not have security issues. There are many guards and watchmen who work for schools and children’s security. They make sure that children reach home safely on time and do not allow them to go outside the school campus unless permitted by the principal.
7. Last but not the least teachers of private schools are well educated. Some are graduated from JNU while others have done PHD from Delhi University. Teachers of private schools in Nagpur also possess multiple degrees like BA and B.ED etc. Teachers of these schools have always topped in whatever field they have worked and consider teaching as a blessing.
I suggest you to join or send your children to private schools because they are good in every aspects. Education, discipline, moral values, arts and culture anything. They top in every field and have secured fame among India’s best private schools.