Hairs are one of the most important parts that form and affect an Individual’s personality. Hair fall and other problems related to hairs are very common nowadays due to our unhealthy lifestyle. Every second person is suffering from hair loss and dandruff be it, men or women.
Hair fall affects the self-esteem and whole identity of someone; especially for women. Well, you would be happy to know that there are remedies for this problem! Yes, you could get rid of hair fall by following some remedies regularly.
So, start your hair loss treatment at home and see the results! Sounds unbelievable? Try it out.
- Egg Mask:
Eggs are very helpful in hair strengthening and growth. They are rich in proteins, zinc, iodine, sulphur, and phosphorus. All these minerals are essential for hair growth.
- Crack two eggs in a bowl so that you can only take out egg whites.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and olive oil in it.
- Mix it till you feel smoothness in the mixture.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp with the help of hair dye brush.
- Rinse after 20 minutes with cool water and apply mild shampoo to wash it.
- Repeat twice in a week to see results.
- Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera plant is used for various health-related purposes. Its gel is very beneficial for hairs, skin and our body. It makes the hairs shiny and long by balancing the pH levels of scalp and hairs.
- Cut out a leaf from the Aloe Vera plant and extract the gel or pulp.
- Wash your hairs before applying it.
- Rub the gel into your hairs and scalp gently.
- Move your hands in a circular motion to massage efficiently.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and use cool water to rinse it.
- Repeat thrice in a week.
- Indian Lilac (Neem):
Neem is an Indian herb having antibacterial properties. It can help you in getting rid of dandruff and eventually hair loss. It nourishes your hairs by stimulating the blood flow. Neem is also used to clear lice and nits from hairs.
- Take 10-12 dry Neem leaves and soak them into a water vessel.
- Boil the mixture till it goes down to half.
- Wait until it cools.
- Use this mixture to rinse your hairs.
- Ensure the eyes are safe from this liquid as it can cause eye itching.
- Repeat it once in a week.
- Coconut Milk:
Coconut milk is rich in proteins, vitamin E and essential fats. It can promote hair growth by moisturizing them. Being rich in potassium, it prevents the hair breakage.
- Take a medium size coconut and grate it properly.
- Boil it for 5 minutes in a pan.
- Filter it and leave until it cools.
- Add one teaspoon of crushed black pepper and one of the fenugreek seeds to the milk.
- Apply properly on your scalp and hair strands.
- Rinse after 20 minutes with your shampoo.
- Repeat the procedure once a week.
- Indian Gooseberry (Amla):
Amla will not only protect your hair from damage but, also prevent them from turning grey. It is rich in vitamin C which is an essential nutrient for your hairs. It helps in building collagen which is necessary for hair growth. It makes your hair locks strong and healthy by absorbing iron. It is a traditional remedy of hair loss treatment that people are using since decades.
- Mix Amla powder and lime juice in equal quantity.
- Massage your scalp and strands with this paste.
- Cover your head with a shower cap to prevent the paste from drying.
- Rinse off with normal water after an hour.
- Repeat twice a week.
- Fenugreek Seeds:
Using fenugreek seeds are an effective method of getting back your shiny, long and healthy hairs. It does not only repair the hair follicles but, also help in the hair re-growth process.
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind the soaked seeds to produce a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on hairs and scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Keep your scalp moist by covering it with a hair shower cap.
- Rinse with normal water and avoid using any shampoo.
- Repeat twice in a week for a month to see desired results.
- Beetroot Juice:
This edible root vegetable is very necessary for the detoxification of your hairs. It eliminates all the toxic chemicals from your scalp to make it healthy and clean. Beetroot is rich in vitamin C and B6, manganese, folate, and potassium. Maybe you don’t know them but, these all elements are very crucial for your hair growth.
- Boil 7-8 beetroot leaves in a pan.
- Grind the boiled leaves along with 5-6 henna leaves.
- Apply the paste on your scalp.
- Rinse after 20 minutes with mildly warm water.
- Apply thrice a week.
- Green Tea:
You must have heard that green tea is good for health and weight loss. Well, add more benefits of green tea with the existing ones. This herbal tea is rich in antioxidants that are important for hair growth and preventing breakage.
- Soak 2-3 tea bags in one or two cups of warm water.
- Prepare the tea water as per your hair length.
- Pour over your hairs and scalp once the water is cool.
- Massage your head slowly for a few minutes.
- Wash off with mildly cold water after an hour.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
- Onion Juice:
Onion juice can also become your savior in case of hair fall. Onion has antibacterial properties that fight against every infection. The sulphur of onion improves the blood circulation of hair follicles.
- Grind the onion in the mixer to extract the juice.
- Apply it on your scalp using a cotton ball.
- Leave it for half an hour then rinse off using normal shampoo.
- Repeat the process once a week.
Say goodbye to hair fall by using the given remedies. Take out some time for your hairs and shine out with long and strong hairs!