SQL DATABASE recovery and deleting is quite a big issue to almost every database user because, without this, database connectivity won’t be feasible. So, some people suggest the use of Datanumen for SQL DATABASE RECOVERY SOFTWARE. It helps to recover all corrupt files, delete keys, triggers, indexes, MDF files. And it also helps recover multiple MDF recovery files.
Datanumen SQL DATABASE RECOVERY SOFTWARE supports:
- Windows Server : 2000,2003,2008,2008R2,2012
- Windows OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
SQL database recovery tool does impeccable repair of the highest level to maintain the composition of the database.
- Recovers all corrupt files, delete keys, triggers, indexes, MDF files. And it also helps recover multiple MDF recovery files.
- Recovers ROW compressed and PAGE compressed data of the server
- Has the ability to reconnect when any disturbance exists during the process to repair.
- Can repair corrupt PDF and MDF files
- It is compatible with MS SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, and all the other lower versions too.
SOME OF THE TRICKS FOR SQL RECOVERY CAN BE:
- Try the usage of MS SQL server management studio express.
- Try using DBCC CHECKDB Command.
- Overwrite and recreate the MDF files.
- Go for SQL recovery software as mentioned above.
- Or you can also opt for repairing SQL server by using Rebuild.exe
- You can fix database corruption via SQL management studio.
- You can also use the SQL backup repair tool, which is by far one of the most reliable software recommended to extract damaged NDF and MDF files from the broken .bak files of the database of the SQL server.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BACKUP REPAIR TOOL SOFTWARE
- CAN RECOVER THE CORRUPT NDF AND MDF FILES.
- Compatible with almost all SQL servers and Windows versions.
- Can also recover SQL data from compressed, corrupted, and split backup files.
- Repair corrupt SQL .bak files and restore them in original format.
- Does not have any file size limits for backup during recovery.
SQL SERVER REPAIR KIT:
- Log into SQL server management studio.
- Search the database you wish to recover.
- Right-click on it, go to tasks, click on Restore, and then click on the database.
- Once on the general tab, set the source to Device, then Select Backup Device, click on ADD, then Navigate to the .bak file you wish to restore.
- Make sure the destination database is correct.
- Select the Options tab.
- Check “Overwrite the existing database (with replace)” and then click on “Close existing connections to the destination database.”
- Uncheck the option “Take tail log backup before restore.”
- Click on the OK option.
PHASES IN SQL RECOVERY:
- Analysis phase
It begins with the ending checkpoint in the transaction log.
This pass determines and forms a DPT (dirty page table). In addition, it builds an actual transaction table of those uncommitted transactions.
- Redo phase
Here the database is returned to the state at the point when SQL service stops. Thus, the minimum log sequence in the DPT is the initial time SQL Server awaits to have a redo operation.
- Undo phase
It has the list of active transactions left unidentified in phase 1, i.e., the analysis phase and rolling them back individually.