Compared to actual, heavy-duty trucks, pickup trucks have a slightly different meaning. Although pickup trucks are not a new idea in India, they have made their way onto every road because of unique qualities that exude a certain charm of might. Furthermore, the pickup truck price in India is well within the means of the average person, thereby extending their appeal as a popular vehicle globally.
What is the Pick-Up truck?
A pickup truck is a light-duty truck with an enclosed cabin. A pickup truck also spelt “pick-up truck,” is a type of light motor vehicle with an enclosed cab in the front and an open cargo area in the back. Pickup trucks almost always have rigid vertical sides and a flat bed in the back that serves as a cargo tray. There is also a back gate that opens outward for easy loading and unloading. Pickup trucks come in a variety of sizes.
Most new or existing operators are willing to purchase these performance-driven vehicles due to their affordability, functionality, and unique features in order to grow their business and increase profitability. They also serve as a much more basic mode of transportation. If you own a small business and do not require a large vehicle for transportation, pickup trucks may be the best option for you. Your search for the top 5 best pickup trucks in India has come to an end. We will provide you with a list of the Top 5 pickup Trucks in India in this blog.
Here is a list of the top 05 pickup trucks in India in 2023. Check out the prices, features, variants, and more for these top-ranked pickup trucks.
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is a well-designed and well-equipped mini-truck for light industrial applications. It comes with a sturdy frame and a powerful engine, ensuring steady and safe transportation.
Maruti Super Carry is a two-seater pick-up truck. It comes in three variations and two-colour options which are silky silver and solid white. The Maruti Super Carry is available with both petrol and CNG engines. The petrol engine in the Super Carry is an 1198cc unit that produces 72.41bhp and 98nm of torque. The Super Carry’s 1198cc CNG engine produces 72.41bhp and 98nm of torque. Only a manual transmission is available for the Super Carry.
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Features
- It has a payload capacity of 740 kg and a fuel tank capacity of 30 Ltr.
- It has a GVW of 1600 kg and a wheelbase of 2110 mm.
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry has a 21% gradeability.
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry’s mileage is 18 km per litre.
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Price in India starts from Rs 4.35 Lakhs.
Mahindra Bolero Pik-up Extra strong
The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up is also the most popular and widely used commercial pickup. The Bolero Pik-Up is a versatile pickup truck. It can be customized into a variety of vans, loaders, tankers, and towing vehicles.
Improved interiors with larger and more comfy seats provide a better driving experience. This truck is powered by a 4-cylinder 2.5L Turbocharged m2DiCR engine with 75 HP and 200NM of torque. A powerful engine is paired with a 5-speed manual transmission. It has a manual transmission option.
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Extra Strong Features
- The payload capacity is 1015 kg and it has a fuel capacity of 57 Ltr.
- It has a GVW of 2735 kg and a wheelbase of 3014 mm.
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up’s mileage is 14.3 km/l.
- The metal bumper is more durable.
- The Mahindra BOLERO Pikup ExtraStrong price in India starts from Rs. 8.71 Lakhs.
Tata Yodha Pickup
Tata Yodha Pickup is a famous pickup truck in the Indian market. It’s affordable and offers best-in-class payload capacity along with better uptime. This pickup truck comes in four variants.
Tata Yodha Pickup truck comes with a 2.2L BS6 DI engine capable of generating a maximum displacement of 2200cc. It also produces a maximum power of 100 HP and a torque of 250 Nm. There is a factory-fitted single plate dry friction type 260 mm dia clutch and four cylinders fitted with the engine.
Tata Yodha Pickup Features
- This pickup truck in India carries a payload capacity of 1700 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 45-litre.
- It has a GVW of 3490 kg and a wheelbase of 3150 mm.
- It gives an ideal mileage of 13 kmpl.
- This pickup truck comes with power steering.
- It comes with a D+1 seat and spacious cabin space.
- Tata Yodha Pickup price in India starts from Rs 8.51 lakhs.
The Imperio is unrivalled in terms of its eye-catching styling, performance, best-in-class safety and comfort features, and so provides customers with a better driving experience.
The Mahindra Imperio is a more refined and modern version of the Mahindra Camper. It has the same 2.5L diesel engine with 75HP and 200nm, as well as the same transmission. The Imperio is more refined and fuel-efficient than its predecessors, making it a popular choice among many buyers. Mahindra Imperio comes in four different Variants.
Mahindra Imperio Features
- It has a payload capacity of 1240 kg, a GVW of 2990 kg, and a wheelbase of 3220 mm.
- It also has amenities such as Power Steering, D+4, Disc and Drum Brakes, and more.
- Additionally, Imperio has various technological innovations that set the bar for its class, like Fuel Smart technology, brakes with LSPV, and telematics compatibility.
- Mahindra Imperio Price in India starts from Rs 7.32 lakhs.
For more info on regards with Unblocked Games you can read this Unblocked Games Premium
Mahindra Bolero MaxiTruck Plus
Bolero Pickups are known for their durability and high mileage. You can deliver urgent items with the Maxitruck Plus while enjoying better driving comfort and high-quality construction.
The best pickup/mini-truck in its class is offered at a reasonable price with good mileage and extremely low operating costs. The Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus is available in four variants. The Bolero Maxitruck Plus is a 2-seater, 4-cylinder vehicle that measures 4855mm in length and 1700mm in width. It is equipped with a m2DiCR 4-cylinder, 2.5-litre BS6 engine and has a power output of 65 horsepower and 195 Nm of torque.
Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus Features
- It has a wheelbase of 3150mm, a GVW of 2700 kg and a payload capacity of 1200 kg.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 45L.
- It has a manual transmission option.
- The Bolero Maxitruck Plus has a mileage of 17.2 kmpl depending on the version and fuel type.
- Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus price in India starts from Rs. 7.02 lakhs.
We really hope that our list of the best pickup trucks in India will help you in making a purchase. It won’t be long until pickup vehicles in India reach a wider audience and gain widespread acceptance as desirable objects of beauty.
CMV360 always keeps you up to date on the latest government schemes, sales reports, and other relevant news. So, if you’re looking for a platform where you can get relevant information about commercial vehicles, this is the place to be. Stay tuned for new updates.
Q1. How to choose the best pickup truck?
You can select Pickups based on Horsepower, which ranges from 75 to 80 hp. Buy the best pickup truck for your job by narrowing down the payload capacity, GVW, emission standards, price range, wheelbase and fuel tank capacity.
Q2. What is the price range for pickups trucks in India?
Ans. The price of a pickup trucks in India ranges from 4.52 lakh to 13.10 lakh.
Q3. What are the best Pickup Trucks in India?
The best pickup trucks in India are the Maruti Suzuki Super Carry, Mahindra Bolero Pik-up Extra strong, Tata Yodha Pickup, and Mahindra Imperio.
Q4. What are the most recent Pickup Trucks?
The latest Pickup Trucks in India are the Mahindra Bolero City Pikup, Force Urbania, Isuzu Hi-Lander, Tata Yodha 2.0, and many more.
Vivek is a published author of Meidilight and a cofounder of Zestful Outreach Agency. He is passionate about helping webmaster to rank their keywords through good-quality website backlinks. In his spare time, he loves to swim and cycle. You can find him on Twitter and Linkedin.